autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeVee View Post
    I actually met with Renny Doyle at SEMA as well as with Bob and Dave Phillips (owners of P&S) as Renny was at their booth. Renny had no involvement in making Bead Maker. All he did was test it once it was complete. Dave, the chemist at P&S, had created the formula and it was sitting on a shelf for over a year until he showed his brother Bob what it could do. They knew they had a winner so they went over to Renny's shop to have him test it (while they were working on the Double Black line) and Renny saw how amazing it was and so they decided to commercialize it. It was a super nice story.

Renny is a great guy and I'll be helping him build a YouTube channel. He's a class act.
    My comment was towards Klasse Act, not you... My goodness you’re like the most defensive person every single time people respond to your thread. If you’re so against anyone asking things or even being curious about what you post then why do you even bother putting yourself out there? You pout about the negativity in world as if.... Eh whatever. I’m not even going to get involved with your pouting over nothing. Like I said, I was talking to Klasse Act. He sure didn’t see a problem with my comment, because there wasn’t anything wrong with it.

2. Likes Ochnob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys, we're supposed to be a DETAILING COMMUNITY.
    We are a detailing community... You on the other hand don’t even contribute other than to try and generate views for your youtube... When have you ever posted anything besides “click on my vid”? Never.
    Have you ever given anyone advice? Nope. And you’re suddenly going to try and tell us how to act? I mean cmon now...

4. Likes rangerbay liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Because he liked it so much he approved of it as being part of his Double Black line within the P&S family. It's still a P&S product though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    We are a detailing community... You on the other hand don’t even contribute other than to try and generate views for your youtube... When have you ever posted anything besides “click on my vid”? Never.
    Have you ever given anyone advice? Nope. And you’re suddenly going to try and tell us how to act? I mean cmon now...
    Funny how you said you weren't going to get involved with pouting yet here you are again. Listen, it's clear our personalities don't jive well. I only read negativity from you every time you post some crap in my posts. So you see, you have a bad opinion of me, I have a bad opinion of you. Why do you even bother with my posts?

And you miss the entire point of me posting my videos here. They're here because they actually help. That's the entire basis of me creating videos, is to share my knowledge and experience with viewers. I don't need the views from this forum, it doesn't generate much traffic. I really post because I have been a part of the AG community since 2013 as an official member (way before I even started my YouTube channel) and I have been reading posts here for over a decade. I just contribute in different ways than others.

People who have met me in person would disagree with the picture you are trying to paint of me. Including Mike Phillips himself. See what he has to say about me when we met at SEMA, on camera:

YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Noone should argue with any of this because well said and true. I watch all your videos and you have always mentioned whether or not it being sponsored.

I guess the thing is this, your always positive about ALL products, so some see this as a negative but being Canadian your not allowed to be negative, LOLVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yes and you and I always get along well in the YouTube comments. I have nothing bad to say about you. It was directed towards some other forum members that just seem to love stirring crap up when they should just move on with their lives. I understand not everyone can like me. That's a given. You can't please everyone in life, that's how life is. But there is no need for them to come in my posts and spread negativity.

Also, to answer your comment about how I'm always positive. It's quite simple. That's because I decide to only present the products I have tested thoroughly and that I like and personally use in my own detailing arsenal. When there's a product I don't like, I just don't talk about it and don't waste my time doing a video. There's enough negativity out there, proof is from some members in these posts lol, I don't want to be a part of that on my channel. There are a few Youtubers who like to bash products, companies and people, I am not one of those. Call it a Canadian thing, yes we like to be nice to people. . So when I do videos, it's to spread the joy and passion and share my findings with my audience.

8. Thanks VitreousHumor thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Have you ever given anyone advice?
    That's actually all I do with my videos, and if you take a minute and watch how I respond to EVERY SINGLE comment in the comments section under each video, you'll see how close I actually am with my viewers. I answer hundreds and hundreds of messages per day. With an audience approaching 200 000 subscribers, not many Youtubers take the time to do this. I do. And I do it for the very reason that I appreciate they take the time to watch my videos and if they have a question, I want to be there to help. I can take hours a day just answering comments. And I don't get paid for that. I don't know what your obsession is with trying to point fingers at me. I really don't.

How do you think I even got to a point of having one of the biggest car detailing channels on Youtube? Well it's simple. By actually being nice to people and helping them increase their knowledge about detailing, and spreading the passion I have for that craft and art.

Post Thanks / Like

Funny how you said you weren't going to get involved with pouting yet here you are again. Listen, it's clear our personalities don't jive well. I only read negativity from you every time you post some crap in my posts. So you see, you have a bad opinion of me, I have a bad opinion of you. Why do you even bother with my posts?

And you miss the entire point of me posting my videos here. They're here because they actually help. That's the entire basis of me creating videos, is to share my knowledge and experience with viewers. I don't need the views from this forum, it doesn't generate much traffic. I really post because I have been a part of the AG community since 2013 as an official member (way before I even started my YouTube channel) and I have been reading posts here for over a decade. I just contribute in different ways than others.

People who have met me in person would disagree with the picture you are trying to paint of me. Including Mike Phillips himself. See what he has to say about me when we met at SEMA, on camera:

YouTube
    I interact with everyone on here the same way. I get along with mostly everyone on here in 1 of 2 ways, they either sense the humor in my communication or I’m just as nerdy as the biggest nerds you’ll come across aka you’ll probably find me trying to give the most legit detailing advice to complete strangers simply because I not only enjoy helping others if/when I can, but it’s also a humbling feeling for me whenever I meet other good people.

This whole idea you’ve created in your head is exactly that, your own creation.

I’m not trying to paint a picture of you in the least bit. Who would I be trying to convince and why? It’s not like you’re ever even part of the the conversation between the threads here so what you’re saying doesn’t even make sense. I couldn’t care less about “trying to make you look bad” or whatever.

You think bringing up peoples names and who you’ve met in person validates you in some way? I’ve met people too, but I would never stoop to the level of dragging their names into such a petty discussion like this.

Post Thanks / Like

If only the late Rodney King could chime in on this thread.....

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

12. Likes Thomkirby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I am going to try a bottle of Beadmaker based on Pan's video. I trust his opinions and have been following his channel for sometime now. I hope to pick up the bottle during a Black Friday sale. This product reminds me of another overly hyped spray sealant "Chemical Guys V7". While this product was ok it definitely fell short in many aspects....

Hopefully Beadmaker will live up to the hype....
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I tried V7 and felt it was ok, it was always connected with BlackLight though. You know what product, a forum favorite and one I would call a legend, this reminds me of...Aqua wax and it's because of how it looks hours after its applied. Like I've said earlier, my bar is 007 Gloss Enhancer and soon I'll find out how Beadmaker REALLY is.

Damn, did I come back to the forum at the right time or whatVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast