autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by mmbjr View Post
    It dawned on me that you are implying that Klasse Act might be encouraged to apply yet even
    another layer of BM on his "Fiat" with a little coaxing from me! :-)
    LOL!

It has 3 coats on right now, taking advantage of the warmer temps for sure because as you know, or may NOT know, the weather can change in an instant here in Chicagoland. I mean, its going to turn white again at some point...sadly! My initial applications were not the normal but I feel it did work, this last one though was the "correct" way, LOL! I like the idea of it lasting a month, especially with 3 coats on but my next "topping" will end up being some more Griot's Garage Poly Gloss, love that stuff too, but I get to use my IK 1.5 to dispense it, love using those sprayers and LOVE Poly Gloss!
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Apex detail did a review on Mequiars ceramic wax on you tube,

3. Likes Klasse Act, VitreousHumor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KBsToy View Post
    Apex detail did a review on Mequiars ceramic wax on you tube,
    He had an interesting application method in the video, one that saves alot of product for sure. I've also seen it sprayed on a wet car, wiped in and then rinsed to "activate" it. Not sure which way I'm going to use it yet, probably the later. I know it's a different product but Adam's H2o Guard and Gloss is spray on, take a damp mf towel and wipe in and then buff with a 2nd mf towel. I have used this product and it's certainly water activated as well because when you spray it on a wet panel the water runs away from it and the damp towel makes it almost disappear, light buffing is all that's needed at that point.

The Meg's Ceramic spray wax is very cost effective, these methods stretch 5ye money even further and I can't see why it wouldn't hurt to try the other methods for application....thoughts Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Waxmode...Loach did a review as well on the megs ceramic wax

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    He had an interesting application method in the video, one that saves alot of product for sure. I've also seen it sprayed on a wet car, wiped in and then rinsed to "activate" it. Not sure which way I'm going to use it yet, probably the later. I know it's a different product but Adam's H2o Guard and Gloss is spray on, take a damp mf towel and wipe in and then buff with a 2nd mf towel. I have used this product and it's certainly water activated as well because when you spray it on a wet panel the water runs away from it and the damp towel makes it almost disappear, light buffing is all that's needed at that point.

The Meg's Ceramic spray wax is very cost effective, these methods stretch 5ye money even further and I can't see why it wouldn't hurt to try the other methods for application....thoughts Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Think I will try his application method it does make since.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post

The only issue that I have with this application method is if I am going to work the product in and buff off I might as well use a dedicated paint sealant if I am doing all this effort (ie Opti-Seal etc). This kind of defeats the time saving of applying and rinsing off immediately. I like how Brian thinks outside the box though...
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

8. Likes KBsToy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    The only issue that I have with this application method is if I am going to work the product in and buff off I might as well use a dedicated paint sealant if I am doing all this effort (ie Opti-Seal etc). This kind of defeats the time saving of applying and rinsing off immediately. I like how Brian thinks outside the box though...
    Well your right but I like the idea of spraying it on, wiping it in, rinsing AND THEN drying it. That said, I'm going to hit my wheels with that Meg's tonight, just have to try it out! BTW, I will be doing the spray it on, hose it off method for the wheels.

Post Thanks / Like

This thread has almost as many curves as the Dragon. It starts off with a video about an awesome product, Beadmaker, then creditials are checked, debated and finally subsides, then people succumb to Beadmaker and buy it and chime in then it turns into a different product discussion. Beadmaker even helps sell competitors products, is there anything it CAN'T do???

Beadmaker 2020 Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

11. Likes Vegas1, fries liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Put Beadmaker on your phone screen...trust me!

Post Thanks / Like

Bout to go throw this Samsung Galaxy S7 at Verizon and get an iPhone and I'm so anti iPhone it ain't funny. Then maybe beadmaker on the phone

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

14. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast