autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Holy sheet!

Sheer perfection, period!! What puts this car OVER THE TOP are those wire wheels, REAL wires, WOWVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I love how they knew exactly what to do with the paintjob. No orange peel. Like a huge black mirror. And the chrome. Man that car is justVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

2. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I love how they knew exactly what to do with the paintjob. No orange peel. Like a huge black mirror. And the chrome. Man that car is justVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.
    Can you imagine walking into a dealership in 1960 and driving away in THAT exact car, my God!

There's NO WAY the car looked THAT good when it rolled off the line on Fort Street in 1960, man that paint Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Wait, imagine Beadmaker on that paint, had to bring it back around, LOL.

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

To those who have not tried Beadmaker, it is not something you need and it does not make the cut with the trend toward SiO2 products. For me it has has proved that a properly cleaned surface can turn magical for the lowest cost of many topping products out on AG. I am trying to use up my bottle of H2O Guard and Gloss and stop that fight. I put out my $10 for Beadmaker bottle and have gone and ordered the gallon, it is that good. It turned our 11-year old Camry into a shiny beautiful red car that amazes me with the slick finish and glow in the sunshine. I break the rules and use less product on paint, it is humid in Houston. So Pan and others honest as the product works well something that most do, but that price is great on the wallet.

Here are two pictures, one is Beadmaker and the other is new Griots Foaming Poly Gloss Both work well it becomes a matter of price, ease of use, and results that surprise the sense of touch.

Beadmaker
    Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.-b9e48771-6734-4884-a10d-d78b3547211f-jpg

Poly Gloss
    Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.-80e49579-be2b-48ed-a253-081d0f7968a1-jpg

We have options, that is the good and most products are on AG!

Kirby

5. Likes SNP209, Klasse Act, VitreousHumor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He did not but when I asked him to compare it to 007 Gloss Enhancer he said he would. FWIW he seems like an upfront guy and hasn't shown me a reason to not believe him yet. My bottle should be here by the end of the week, sadly I just added Gyeon WetCoat to my car this past Friday, so I'll have to try it on my wifes car, maybe half the hood?

I am as transparent as it gets with my viewers. My Bead Maker videos aren't even sponsored. I haven't been paid a single dime by P&S to present Bead Maker. It's that good. When I do sponsored videos, I actually mention it in the video and in the description under the video, as per YouTube regulations. I don't hear many detailing Youtubers being up front with their audience like I am. When's the last time you heard somebody say their video is sponsored? Hmmm, very rare. Do you guys honestly think they don't get paid for some of those videos?

That being said, if it's done the right way, even sponsored videos are important for a channel's growth. People don't realize that there's a cost to doing videos. Equipment, computers, editing software, trips left and right to cover events like SEMA, purchase of products, equipments, tools, etc. People watch the video for free. It doesn't cost viewers anything. So as a channel gets bigger, it's normal that the gained attention leads to some sponsored content. I have been detailing for over 21 years now, and simply want to share my passion with my viewers and hopefully that comes through in my videos guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gspam1 View Post
    I watch way too many detailer videos on YouTube and seen at least a dozen on this product. Still haven't seen someone articulate why it's better than any other sealant.
    With all due respect, have you seen my follow-up video (which I also posted on this forum) about my full tutorial and review of Bead Maker? I say exactly why I think it's the best spray-on paint sealants in my opinion. I don't care for durability as I have base layers of ceramic coatings. What this Bead Maker product did for me was:
    - high gloss
    - insane slickness, unlike anything else I've tested in my 21 plus years of detailing
    - versatility: can be applied on top of waxes, sealants and ceramic coatings.

I just can't wrap my head around why there can be so much negativity spread around the internet for a given product. I myself had heard of all the hype behind this before testing, and I like to make my own opinion about a product. I have been testing this product for over 2 to 3 months now and it's beyond my expectations.

And I decided to share it with my viewers and it's not even a sponsored video. I haven't been paid for this. It's not because a Youtuber talks about a product that it means they're paid for it every single time... My 2 cents.

8. Thanks VitreousHumor thanked for this post
    Likes Daviddear30, VitreousHumor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Noone should argue with any of this because well said and true. I watch all your videos and you have always mentioned whether or not it being sponsored.

I guess the thing is this, your always positive about ALL products, so some see this as a negative but being Canadian your not allowed to be negative, LOLVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    How about the detailers name that’s on the label? Has everyone suddenly forgotten that the stuff is called Renny Doyle’s Bead Maker?
    I actually met with Renny Doyle at SEMA as well as with Bob and Dave Phillips (owners of P&S) as Renny was at their booth. Renny had no involvement in making Bead Maker. All he did was test it once it was complete. Dave, the chemist at P&S, had created the formula and it was sitting on a shelf for over a year until he showed his brother Bob what it could do. They knew they had a winner so they went over to Renny's shop to have him test it (while they were working on the Double Black line) and Renny saw how amazing it was and so they decided to commercialize it. It was a super nice story.

Renny is a great guy and I'll be helping him build a YouTube channel. He's a class act.

11. Likes mbkite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He was referenced in the video but he basically said it was given to him to try, didn't hear anything about his involvement one way or another, hmmmVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Man, I can't get over how much things are being said in this post... People need to calm down a bit and get facts right before jumping to conclusions or accusing others... It drives me nuts. Guys, we're supposed to be a DETAILING COMMUNITY.

I actually met with Renny Doyle at SEMA as well as with Bob and Dave Phillips (owners of P&S) as Renny was at their booth. Renny had no involvement in making Bead Maker. All he did was test it once it was complete. Dave, the chemist at P&S, had created the formula and it was sitting on a shelf for over a year until he showed his brother Bob what it could do. They knew they had a winner so they went over to Renny's shop to have him test it (while they were working on the Double Black line) and Renny saw how amazing it was and so they decided to commercialize it. It was a super nice story.

Renny is a great guy and I'll be helping him build a YouTube channel. He's a class act.

There was nothing but love at SEMA. I wish it could be the same in this post. What's going on??? I'm here presenting a product I think is good, and I read all sorts of negativity from some members here... We can all do much better than that.

13. Likes Theostoubos liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you know why his name is on the bottle, just curious?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thomkirby View Post
    So Pan and others honest as the product works well something that most do, but that price is great on the wallet.

Kirby
    You fully understood the message I try to pass in my video.

16. Thanks Thomkirby thanked for this post
Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast