autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeVee View Post
    There you go! You seem to have experienced what I went through when I discovered this product. It is the real deal as far as easy of application, gloss and slickness. I don't care how much product from a 18$ bottle you have to apply on a vehicle. It's not a 200$ coating. It's less than 20$. It's an inexpensive spray-on sealant with great results. Period. Yes the first application requires a bit more product so you create the base layer of it, but subsequent applications require a tiny amount, no more than a couple sprays per panel, a little goes a long way. The more the people try it, the more their feelings about it are in line with mine.

I still can't believe the amount of heat this thread generated. As you said, all stemming from my review of the product. Just because I am "over-enthused" well that's my personality. I don't have a Debbie Downer personality nor do I need to be apologetic about my positive attitude towards life in general. And those who stirred the most crap in this thread are still reading and replying. It's mind boggling! . Of course this isn't directed to you Klasse Act. The so called "grown-ups" who think they didn't do anything wrong know very well who they are. Eldorado for example, he's the one who continues his attacks with crap like "Don't get all Pan on me now" as if he created something new and cool... LOL Makes me laugh so hard... Here's one for the books: "Eldorado levels of laugh" !!

So to get back to the main topic, I'm glad it worked out for you. Now you'll know where I come from when I talk about products.
    I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion...
    My experience was very positive and I just came out of work and its raining and the beads are still there...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I too am looking forward to the results!

While checking their store here they have a carwash soap and not only is it inexpensive but it has a thin consistency as well, meaning, it will work especially well as a pre-wash for my IK Foam 9 but I'll certainly try it as a regular 2BM soap as well. Could this be a gateway to other products from P&S, stay "tuned"Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Just got my gallon of Pearl... needed to buy more soap and my experience was so positive with bead maker I thought why not. The price was to good not to

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fries View Post
    Just got my gallon of Pearl... needed to buy more soap and my experience was so positive with bead maker I thought why not. The price was to good not to

PLEASE keep me/us updated on this product and how you use it, thank you very much!

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Pan, thanks for the answer on temp and application, it looks like I'm going to be fine, especially since I applied it Friday night and it's been curing down in the garage since then with temps down there anywhere from 48-52 degrees.

I couldn't agree more about the price, it was $10.60 for the 16 oz bottle, sure the shipping was more than the product but still, a small price to pay for an exciting new product that has delivered so far, next up is rain beading and ease of cleaning, I'll have an answer for that this coming Friday.

As far as the rest of the thread, well, I just came back and don't wanna self exile myself again because I did miss the people I've connected with here. This is my only social media interaction and it's by choice, so I'm trying not to go into the "penalty box", but I did have a scrum a couple posts back, had to use a bit of sarcasm, love it actually but only when needed....IT WAS NEEDEDVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Once again Pan, thanks for getting the answer right from the owner of the company, there should be NO debates about temps or application, its HIS companyVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Post Thanks / Like

As a senior driveway detailer I have found McKees Hydro Blue coating has worked great for me. There is always a newest product out there and a you tube detailer is coming out with his own line.

What I learned from Mike is doing the proper procedures to get that great look and maintaining it with great products like McKee's and especially on my wife's ruby red escape, outstanding !!

I don`t think it can get any easier then spray on hose off for a senior. I wash at least 2 weeks 2 bucket method and McKees detail as a drying aid if not sooner depending on what Penn Dot throws on the roads here in PA and McKees has held up very well.

I am sure there is another product just waiting to be next great one but if I have a problem Nick answers my questions and takes care of the elderly

Just a driveways detailers opinion

6. Likes abileneautoworx liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

KB, McKee's Hrdro Blue Sio2 was my first spray on, hose off product I ever used and I was impressed. You don't realize how easy it is till you actually use it. Most of maintain our cars on a regular basis but the first time I used a spray on, hose off product on a car that WASNT maintained, that's the real eye opener!

The product your speaking of here achieves results, same as Beadmaker but in a different way, that's what's great about this business, something for everybody and I eat it up. Even compounds and polishes are becoming easier to use and far less dusting, IMO this a feature not spoken about as much!

In closing, YouTubers who come out with their own lines is what makes our country great, opportunity! I know of one YouTuber who's come out with his own line of microfiber towels that are absolutely incredible, been using them the last 2 monthes and couldn't be happier. He's now working on a soap and other chemicals, this is someone with his own business, so he's in the trenches and knows what works and more importantly what DOESN'T! It will take some time for these products to get known and earn a rep but if his towel quality is any indication he'll be just fine because he's been sold out of a couple lines of the towels already!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeVee View Post

I still can't believe the amount of heat this thread generated. As you said, all stemming from my review of the product. Just because I am "over-enthused" well that's my personality. I don't have a Debbie Downer personality nor do I need to be apologetic about my positive attitude towards life in general. And those who stirred the most crap in this thread are still reading and replying. It's mind boggling! . Of course this isn't directed to you Klasse Act. The so called "grown-ups" who think they didn't do anything wrong know very well who they are. Eldorado for example, he's the one who continues his attacks with crap like "Don't get all Pan on me now" as if he created something new and cool... LOL Makes me laugh so hard... Here's one for the books: "Eldorado levels of laugh" !!

So to get back to the main topic, I'm glad it worked out for you. Now you'll know where I come from when I talk about products.

Pan, to be clear, my "irrational exuberance" comment was intended to be pure humor simply because your enthusiasm was received with so much skepticism. My humor may have fell as flat as the moticon I inserted behind the comment. Not sure why it came up as quotes rather than a funny face.

In any case, my bottle arrived on Friday and I was not about to wait till spring to try it. So, I applied the product as recommended to one half of the hood of my black MDX in garage temperatures in the mid forties. The car had been detailed two weeks ago. It was clayed, polished, and two coats of WGDGPS. The day before I applied the Bead Maker it was washed with WG Uber Rinseless Wash which imparts a little shine and slickness of its own. So, the hood was in pristine condition.

My very unscientific assessment was that Bead Maker did have a slightly "wetter" look, but not likely to be obvious in a photograph or to a casual observer. I could not detect any difference in slickness. i have not wet the hood so I can't comment on its beading properties, and of course I can't comment on it's durability.

One test that I did not do and should have was to apply my QD to the other side of the hood. I use Griot's Best of Show Detailer which has a slighly waxy quality to it, but it imparts a very nice shine. So, how would Bead Maker have compared to a fresh application of Best of Show? Don't know, but for sure it should be more durable.

So, here is where I am at. It is cheap, easy to use, and most likely shines as good or better than any QD I've used. So when you add the durability, I plan to buy a gallon and use it as my QD. I only clay, polish, and seal my car once a year, so using Bead Maker should keep it looking fresh between details.

Pan, thanks for turning me on to this product. Without your irrational exuberance (insert smiley face here) I would never have known it existed.

9. Likes Klasse Act, VitreousHumor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

THIS is how its done^^^^^^^

11. Likes VitreousHumor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, you guys have me wanting to try. I'm having to resist ordering until I use up my Hydroblue and Kenotech.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by C5Longhorn View Post
    Man, you guys have me wanting to try. I'm having to resist ordering until I use up my Hydroblue and Kenotech.
    Don't wait! Buy a small bottle while you still have other product to do comparison testing.

14. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast