autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: How to defog your windows quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeVee View Post
    It works great for me, the only thing is that you really have to prep your glass properly (clean, degrease, etc). It will last longer than RainX, but RainX is much easier to apply and does a great job too. I still haven't found a "perfect" anti-fog product, but it certainly helps. The most important is to apply proper defogging procedures like shown in the video. 4 simple steps backed by science.
    I wanted to like this product as Gyeon has good line of products that work well. But even with proper prep on two different vehicles, Gyeon Anti-Fog left a distinct film on the glass that would hinder the view of the driver. I tried using less product and still the same thing occurred. For that reason alone I would not recommend this to anyone.

Also with regards to rainx I would have to disagree. I used ranix and Gyeon Anti-Fog side by side on my bathroom mirror. Rainx lasted longer. Captured this as part of my review as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer77 View Post
    I was thinking of your review, when I posted. Your review is what has kept me from buying it. I was just wondering how Pan feels about the product.
    Your best bet is to keep the glass clean. Sure it doesn't get to freezing temps in my area so fogging is not a big concern. Mckee's 20/20 and cleaning the glass with glass cleaner will net you better results. Based off my experience. If for some reason I use Gyeon Anti-Fog again and am blown away I will update my review. But for now I have no intentions to use it.

Post Thanks / Like

So what car did you decide to buy? Never saw a follow up video on that.

From Yvan Lacroix' s comment in your video about Optimum products, I would guess you purchased a BMW but I don't know when you recorded that video so it might be prior to the one from the car show

So did you go with the 5 series?

Post Thanks / Like

Please keep in mind the video is not meant to be a review of the Anti-Fog. I don't understand why this went off topic. The video is mainly about the technique to defog a windshield and windows as quickly as possible. The anti-fog was just an added bonus step at the end of the video, if some want to go the extra mile...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12