autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Video: Quickest way to wax a car!!!

Hi guys!

This week, I present a revolutionary car detailing product from a reputable company: CarPro HydrO2. This is a nano-coating in a wipe-less spray on formula. It's super easy to use! Adding a layer of protection on your car's paint has never been this quick and easy!

You wash your car, and while it's still wet, you spray the product on the surface (it can be applied to any exterior surface) and you rince off using a pressure washer or powerful stream of water. That's it !!

It will give you 3 to 6 months of protection, leaves a nice shine and water beading and sheeting properties. It can be used as a stand-alone product on unprotected paint, or as a top off to your ceramic coated vehicle, as part of the maintenance of your coating.

This product is similar to Gyeon Quartz Wet Coat.

Enjoy the video!

In English:
    https://youtu.be/d1beB0P4sOM

In French:
    https://youtu.be/AVg0L2UI76Q

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: Quickest way to wax a car!!!

You never answered my question in your previous thread...

Post Thanks / Like

An other nice video!

One question for you. You mention a 7:1 dilution in the video. My bottle of Hydro2 states 3:1

So where did you come out with the lower dilution ratio?

Post Thanks / Like

Nice video and review.

Quote Originally Posted by Calendyr View Post
    An other nice video!

One question for you. You mention a 7:1 dilution in the video. My bottle of Hydro2 states 3:1

CarPro recently updated the dilution ratios for it. Pulled from CarPro's site.

Features:

Value: Only 30ml needed per average 4 door vehicle including all paint, glass, trim & wheels
    Protect Everything: Apply to areas you never could before! Not only body panels but protects calipers, undercarriage, wheel wells, door jambs, in between seals and more
    Versatility: Use on any surface
    Ease of Use: Spray on and rinse off
    Dirt and Water repellency: Dirt and water are repelled from the surface
    Instant Vehicle Release: No cure time needed
    Time Saver: Maintains paint quickly with enormous time savings compared to any other paint protection product
    Less wiping: With no more wiping and buffing waxes or sealants on and off the paint there is less chance of scratches.
    UV Protection: Offers significant protection from UVA and UVB rays and sun damage
    Chemical and fallout Protection: Resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents
    Concentrated Value: Dilution of 1 part Hydro to 6~10 parts water
    Beauty: Instantly revives the high gloss, deep luster, and smoothness of your paint
    Durability: 3 to 6 months

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Calendyr View Post
    An other nice video!

On the newer bottles, CarPro actually suggests a minimum of 6:1. After talking with CarPro directly, it was suggested that a good all around dilution ratio is 7:1. Some guys dilute it up to 10:1. You can try different dilution ratios and see what works best, as it varies according to temperature. The 6:1 is for a temperature of around 24 Celsius according to CarPro.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    You never answered my question in your previous thread...
    No my videos are not sponsored and I am not paid to do reviews. All comments are my own. I have been buying and testing products for decades. You'd be shocked to see how much money I spend on detailing products and tools every month! I am blessed to live a nice life in which I can just splurge on my passions, and so I share my findings with my viewers.

But I don't know what difference it makes that I answered now... Some people seem to be obssessed with wanting to know if a given Youtuber's videos are sponsored... As per Youtube regulations, if videos are sponsored and one gets paid for advertising, they are obliged to mention that in the video or in the description under the video. Plus, I for one don't really care if a Youtuber gets paid for a video or not, as I do my own research and testing independently afterwards. You watch other Youtube videos on the product, go reading on enthusiast car forums like this one, exchange with people during cars and coffee, etc. I work hard at building a solid reputation. All the products and tools I talk about are the ones I personally use. If it's crap, it won't make it on my channel. I keep things simple. You would also be shocked at the amount of wasted money coming from me just wanting to try a new product from a new brand and that goes straight to the garbage after the first use.

That being said, my channel has cost me a fortune in audio and video gear, computer and editing software and equipment, etc. I put a huge investment to share my passions, so hopefully, if companies are watching and/or reading this, they will one day offer to sponsor my videos as this will help grow my channel even more and who knows, allow me to hire an assistant or upgrade equipment, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Good stuff Pan. Thanks for being part of this forum and sharing your videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Video: Quickest way to wax a car!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeVee View Post
    No my videos are not sponsored and I am not paid to do reviews. All comments are my own.

But I don't know what difference it makes that I answered now... Some people seem to be obssessed with wanting to know if a given Youtuber's videos are sponsored... As per Youtube regulations, if videos are sponsored and one gets paid for advertising, they are obliged to mention that in the video or in the description under the video.
    Sponsored or paid... That's interesting, because to be honest those 2 options hadn't even come to mind. Or maybe my definition of those terms is totally different, but either ways, the possibility of your vids being sponsored [meaning a particular company reached out to you and offered you free product in exchange for a review] or you getting paid [you actually getting monetary compensation for making a video review] never ever came to mind... Nor am I "obsessed" with you or any other person on the internet.

What I did wonder was - If You yourself had reached out to certain product companies and sold yourself as someone with a large number of youtube subscribers and then asked them for free product in exchange for favorable reviews. [I don't think that's the same as being sponsored]

Reasons why I thought it might be possible?
    You seem to give reviews [they actually seem more like label descriptions] about a whole product line, seemingly before having had extensive use with the products. i.e. your recent Carpro product line review. [along with the previous product line you made a video about, I can't think of the name at the moment] If it wasn't for the very video you posted about in your OP, it would seem as if you just tout a product without really even trying it out...

You seem to avoid the question. If what you just said is and has always been the case, then why shy away from the question at all? People are usually more that happy to boast about their passion/obsession/hobbies aka the truth without being repeatedly questioned before they finally tell their story... Your story should've been the coolest thing you shared from the moment I 1st asked.... Not something you felt I or anyone else was pressuring you to answer. My intention was never to put you under any pressure, nor am I "obsessed". I was simply curious.

P.S. If you're going to put yourself out there aka make vids and have thousands of people, which I'm sure you very much appreciate watch your vids... Then you better have thick enough skin to handle any scrutiny the same way you handle the praise. Or as they say "if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen"

Take it easy...

Post Thanks / Like

Great video but for me the product isn't on my shelf as I found it streaked badly on black and yes, I did prep and apply it correctly. The streaks were noticable on black when put in the sun after it was completely dry. Removing them wasn't difficult but did involve having to go over wiping and buffing the car with my ECH20/Reload combo, thus IMO it's just easier to simply apply Reload and garner simliar protection.
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

Post Thanks / Like

IMO:
    This, and similar, products tend to
    redline those that reside in areas
    of the USA that are still bound by
    restrictive water-usage ordinances.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast