autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

ISO skilled southern CA detailer for 2 jobs

Hey guys, as a former resident of CA when ever I am back visiting I get approached by people I know asking for advice on how to correct issues or if i can fix the problems for pay. This last time I was down I was asked if i could remove water spots on a burnt orange jeep rubicon then my ex wife asked if I could fix the key marks on her black grand cherokee that she probably deserved lol. Problem was I didnt bring any of my tools so I told them I would find both people some one that can fix these issues. So here is the info.

2014 Jeep wrangler 4 door: Located in Riverside CA, burnt orange and needs waterspot removal. Preferably with spotless. Waterspots didnt look to bad but wont customer states they tried vinigar to no avail. The rest of the vehicle is actually in pretty good condition. So basically just the waterspot removal and a light wash exterior only. Nothing crazy.

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee: Located in Fountain Valley CA by huntington beach, Black in color non metallic. Key marks run the lenght of the vehicle on both sides and are to the metal. After scratches are filled if you could polish with D151 that would be awesome as this vehicle is being sold and my ex wife just had to shell out a good chunk of money due to a blown head gasket. Exterior only, key mark removal, light polish. This is a cut corners type of job and just needs some bandaids not show car prep. I will order and provide the correct touch up paint for this vehicle.

If some one who has experience doing either of these jobs and would like to make some extra money and help me out since im 800 miles away that would be great. Please though it is required that you have corrected these issues multiple times in the past as my name is on the line here. So if you feel confident in handling one or both these jobs please send me a PM thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ISO skilled southern CA detailer for 2 jobs

No one?

Post Thanks / Like

Well ............ if I still lived there .......... ugh.
    The Finishing Touch Auto Detail, LLC
    Serving Austin, TX | San Antonio, TX | Portfolio | Reviews | Contact Us

Post Thanks / Like

lol i know the feeling. Id gladly do both jobs but unfortunately i now live in northern NV