autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Website SEO help needed

For SEO, try to match the keywords for your meta to the content of the page. Also try to make the title of the page related to the content as well. Basically the Google Bot wants to see confirmation between the elements of the page. The same applies to links within your page. So if you have a link to a page about your wax service, using a page named wax.html would confirm to the bot that that page's content is what you are describing... and so on.

As for the keywords themselves, try to think of what people would be searching for. Then use that as keywords. Make sure to use those words inside the text of the page. Again, consistency.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Could you pleas help me with my website seo keywords.. the url is Unique Touch Detail

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Would you like to check your website traffic statistic, who is info, server location and many more? Then why not to try this SEO tool AlexaRecords - free tool to monitor Alexa rank changes

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

For SEO assistance feel free to contact me at Boat Detailing, Wilmington, NC

or email me at wilmingtonboatdetail@gmail.com

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by boatdetail View Post

For SEO assistance feel free to contact me at Boat Detailing, Wilmington, NC

<a href="http://www.wilmingtonboatdetail.com">Wilmington Boat Detail</a>

Found your first post in the Moderation Queue.

The reason why is because in your very first post you included a LINK to an outside website. You boat detailing website looks legit, I checked it out.

The second link you included in your first post is using standard html coding. This forum uses BB coding, thus the second link you included doesn't work. That kind of indicates to me that you're new to vbulletin software?

Regardless, I love seeing people trying to help others, that's what I do for a living. But this forum is not here for others to promote their non-detailing related businesses. Keep that in mind with your future posts.

I would think you would make posts about how to detail boats or ask questions about detailing boats. If you continue to offer SEO help - well my initial thoughts would be your business is SEO not boat detailing. Just my observations after working on forums professional for 17+ years.

Besides that,

Welcome to AutogeekOnline!

Looking forward to your future posts.

6. Likes Stevedotmil liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Found your first post in the Moderation Queue.

The reason why is because in your very first post you included a LINK to an outside website. You boat detailing website looks legit, I checked it out.

The second link you included in your first post is using standard html coding. This forum uses BB coding, thus the second link you included doesn't work. That kind of indicates to me that you're new to vbulletin software?

Regardless, I love seeing people trying to help others, that's what I do for a living. But this forum is not here for others to promote their non-detailing related businesses. Keep that in mind with your future posts.

I would think you would make posts about how to detail boats or ask questions about detailing boats. If you continue to offer SEO help - well my initial thoughts would be your business is SEO not boat detailing. Just my observations after working on forums professional for 17+ years.

Besides that,

Welcome to AutogeekOnline!

Looking forward to your future posts.

That was just the easiest way for people to contact me without giving my personal information. However, I am an SEO expert whiling to help anyone in need, just shoot me an email at wilmingtonboatdetail@gmail.com

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by boatdetail View Post

That was just the easiest way for people to contact me without giving my personal information. However, I am an SEO expert whiling to help anyone in need, just shoot me an email at wilmingtonboatdetail@gmail.com

Copy that.

Post Thanks / Like

I prefer Wordpress since you can use Yoast to localize your SEO

Super Member Wills.WindowsAndWheels's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

As someone who’s been through about 5 websites, 3 different builders (4 if you include my own attempts lol) and had my fair share of headaches (primarily, my website builders making the site...then just bailing once paid) I can tell you that there’s a lot more to a site design than you’d expect.

The back end is suuuuuper important, how your menu items are listed, the order they’re in and the initial text on the home page...super important. Backlinks (and legitimate back links) are also a must. On top of all this, you have to constantly keep up with the algorithm changes from Google that happen all the time.

As pretty as your or anyone’s site may or may not be....it doesn’t matter if all these other things (and then some) are not addressed and then, just like a car after a paint correction, maintained properly. Bad maintenance can drop your organic ranking, bad backlinks could cause your site to get blacklisted (I’ve heard tales of hack SEO guys just backlinking someone’s site to “adult” sites to increase their click traffic...but obviously for the wrong reason and not getting the types of traffic they wanted) and so on.

A so/so website that gets SEEN, is 100x better than a visually perfect website that doesn’t pull up in a search.

For me, Ive found hiring someone to take care of this for me (both building the site, maintaining it and handling the SEO) has been worth the $$$ in my opinion. You still have to provide the copy, pictures and so on, but they can lay it out in a way that’s search friendly and grabs the attention of the google search bots. After having hired 2 out of state website builders and 2 out of state SEO companies, I was able to finally find someone LOCAL to do both. Being able to sit down and talk with them is definitely a plus IMO.

Anyway, just some things to think about...I’m not sure where you’re at money wise, but some things I would have invested more into back when I first started are $$ into marketing and website design/SEO. We’re usually so obsessed buying the newest tool or product that give us that instant gratification, that we skimp out on the long term tools...like a website, social media presence and marketing presence.

Sorry for being long winded but hope this helps!
    Wills - Windows & Wheels Auto Detailing Detailing LLC
    www.WindowsAndWheels.com
    'Like' Us On Facebook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12