autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HHR Panel for Mobile Detailing unit?

Quote Originally Posted by OTSDetail View Post
    I think the next investment for me needs to be a solid mobile vehicle. I feel like my business would double if not triple at least with mobile detailing.
    If your making a profit from brick and mortar stay there.Being mobile is pita.IM going brick and mortar in February got a killer of a deal with crazy traffic volume.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GSKR View Post
    If your making a profit from brick and mortar stay there.Being mobile is pita.IM going brick and mortar in February got a killer of a deal with crazy traffic volume.
    Problem is, we have like 3-4 REALLY nice brick and mortar shops in my area. Mine is not one of those 3. I feel like I lose out. Being that there is a ton of office building and neighborhoods nearby, I think going mobile is a good idea. There's a few mobile companies around that seem to be doing pretty well. Ideally I'd love to do both.. but have limited mobile services, just like Jarred does with his business. That way I still have the dedicated shop space for full details, and the the ability to be mobile for the every day details.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad it's working out for you,how many gallons of water were you able to fit.
    45 gallon tank. I get about 3 washes out of that. doing the 2 bucket method, foam, and all that.
    but in rarely find myself using it since most of the times the customer has the hose and electrical cord out waiting for me.

Post Thanks / Like

If you don't mind me asking how much you charge for a wash vac window and tire dress.

Post Thanks / Like

Problem is, we have like 3-4 REALLY nice brick and mortar shops in my area. Mine is not one of those 3. I feel like I lose out. Being that there is a ton of office building and neighborhoods nearby, I think going mobile is a good idea. There's a few mobile companies around that seem to be doing pretty well. Ideally I'd love to do both.. but have limited mobile services, just like Jarred does with his business. That way I still have the dedicated shop space for full details, and the the ability to be mobile for the every day details.
    The ford freestar makes for a good affordable detail rig.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrclean View Post
    actually, it's the best investment I've made so far in my detailing career. I bought it with the intentions on keeping it for long term. Chevrolet even honor the recall that it had, even with the rebuilt title.
    Probably the best investment I've made too (thanks again Josue!!) These are great cars for a smaller mobile operation (or just where you're not doing a bunch of washes without access to water).

Only complaint I have was that I couldn't find one with a manual transmission or an SS Panel. That would have been icing on the cake though.
    Dynamic Detailing
    Website | Instagram | Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna tap into motorcycle detail sector,sick of doing cars gets a little boring after a while.Motorcycle guys click together,with proper and through prep I can possibly do three a day,if not 2 will do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jarred767 View Post
    Probably the best investment I've made too (thanks again Josue!!) These are great cars for a smaller mobile operation (or just where you're not doing a bunch of washes without access to water).

Only complaint I have was that I couldn't find one with a manual transmission or an SS Panel. That would have been icing on the cake though.
    I found an SS panel for sale on ebay right now. 31k miles for $16k. Now I'd never pay that much for one, but DAMN that would be cool. You lose the front 2 storage units in an SS model though.

Post Thanks / Like

If you don't mind me asking how much you charge for a wash vac window and tire dress.
    I probably did those my first months of detailing. nowadays I dont move unless it's a wash clay and seal. and for that it starts at $150.

for bike detailing an hhr panel is more than enough.
    panels are actually hard to find nowadays.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jarred767 View Post

yours looks so Damn good! ss as a panel! that would've been awesome. never late for an appointment

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast