autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

How do you get your word of mouth referals?

I get quite a few and am looking into designing a referal program around this aspect of marketing . What are you thoughts on this?

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How do you get your word of mouth referals?

I think a good rule of thumb is just a flat rate discount for those who refer and those who are referred, maybe 10% off. Putting power in the hands of your client base to help their friends get a better deal will get your name out there - If they can get their friends a discount, it makes them look good, and they get one too!

As a side note - For a while when I was first starting, I thought people would start spreading around my name without any real effort on my part. However, it really is important that YOU are the one to spread your name. Nobody else will be able to mention you as much as, well, you. Being a charismatic person and not being afraid to talk about what you do or recommending your services to those you talk to will create a great image for yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shmackledorf View Post
    I think a good rule of thumb is just a flat rate discount for those who refer and those who are referred, maybe 10% off. Putting power in the hands of your client base to help their friends get a better deal will get your name out there - If they can get their friends a discount, it makes them look good, and they get one too!

As a side note - For a while when I was first starting, I thought people would start spreading around my name without any real effort on my part. However, it really is important that YOU are the one to spread your name. Nobody else will be able to mention you as much as, well, you. Being a charismatic person and not being afraid to talk about what you do or recommending your services to those you talk to will create a great image for yourself.

Well said.

Post Thanks / Like

That would be a good question for Robert from Impressions as almost all of his work is through referrals.
    "Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and steppin' out over the line"