autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

My latest Business card (what do you think?)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My latest Business card (what do you think?)

I like it alot.

The only thing that wouldn't be clear to me if I got one of your cards without knowing anything about your business is whether you're a detail shop, or a place that does a little bit of everything. Specifically the terms "personalized service" and "mechanical repairs" kind of throw it off for me, especially since your company only has "Auto Detailing" in the name and no mention of other services.

Post Thanks / Like

I like it Dave. Especially the discount on the back. Very smart idea! A little color for the font would be nice, but the card is simple and to the point. Nothing wrong with that.
    Ryan 2006 Volvo S60 R

Post Thanks / Like

I like! I hate the super fancy business cards that a lot of auto related shops have. Simple, plain, and non cluster phobic.

Post Thanks / Like

Yup, classy, informative yet to the point without information overload. It's great! Awesome Dave!

-Rick

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks great, simple and to the point. I do not want to be extremely picky (my family runs a printing brokerage business and I help out with checking proofs for errors when I can). The only thing I noticed was that the "s" in service in "Personalized service" is not capitalized whereas in "Mobile Service" it is. Hope this helps!

Post Thanks / Like

Also don't mean to be picky but you forgot to place a common after Etters which I'm assuming is the city.

Post Thanks / Like

Email contact? Some people are weird about having to call on the phone these days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Someone mentioned earlier about to fancy equals clutter. Having been a pre press graphic artist and type setter for 6 years at a big print shop, I'd like to say that design doesn't have to look like a box of crayons barfed and exploded on your card. A few simple font changes and a bit of. Olof would be simple enough to look professional without looking too plain and "back yard." I'd be happy to help if you need. Pm me.
    Kris R
    360detail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chris H View Post
    It looks great, simple and to the point. I do not want to be extremely picky (my family runs a printing brokerage business and I help out with checking proofs for errors when I can). The only thing I noticed was that the "s" in service in "Personalized service" is not capitalized whereas in "Mobile Service" it is. Hope this helps!
    Helps a lot, thanks. I lost all my old designs when a virus took over my old computer and just loaded an office suite to start making new cards and brochures. This is just the rough draft so picking out the typos is what I am looking for. I also want to play around with straightening up some of the spacing on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by oneill24 View Post
    Also don't mean to be picky but you forgot to place a common after Etters which I'm assuming is the city.
    Thanks, I'll be sure to fix that up.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRTSean View Post
    Email contact? Some people are weird about having to call on the phone these days.
    I just now got done setting ud a new email client so the dave@tdmad.com will be going on it for sure. I only printed a page worth of cards till I got everything adjusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris R View Post
    Someone mentioned earlier about to fancy equals clutter. Having been a pre press graphic artist and type setter for 6 years at a big print shop, I'd like to say that design doesn't have to look like a box of crayons barfed and exploded on your card. A few simple font changes and a bit of. Olof would be simple enough to look professional without looking too plain and "back yard." I'd be happy to help if you need. Pm me.
    Thanks Kris.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rix6 View Post
    Yup, classy, informative yet to the point without information overload. It's great! Awesome Dave!

-Rick
    Thanks Rick.

Quote Originally Posted by bl3ujay07 View Post
    I like! I hate the super fancy business cards that a lot of auto related shops have. Simple, plain, and non cluster phobic.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rider9195 View Post
    I like it Dave. Especially the discount on the back. Very smart idea! A little color for the font would be nice, but the card is simple and to the point. Nothing wrong with that.
    I thought the discount thing was pretty smart too. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaban View Post
    I like it alot.

The only thing that wouldn't be clear to me if I got one of your cards without knowing anything about your business is whether you're a detail shop, or a place that does a little bit of everything. Specifically the terms "personalized service" and "mechanical repairs" kind of throw it off for me, especially since your company only has "Auto Detailing" in the name and no mention of other services.
    Thanks. The folks that will be handed these cards will likely get them from my customers or directly from me after I explain to them what I do. Word of mouth stuff you know.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast