autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 55 Ferraris , 12 Porsches , 2 Bentleys + .. in 8 months!

Cosmin, you have knocked it out of the park! Congratulations, and may you enjoy continued success! Noroc!

it really is an adventure, isn't it? Excellent choice of words.

Can't wait to sit down and read this entire thread. Truly inspirational.
    1994 300ZX 2+2 MT, sole owner, 239K mi
    2005 Ford Escape XLT Sport 4WD
    2014 Maserati Quattroporte GTS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blackinnova
    WOW amazing job, if I may ask, how long you've been learning about detailing before you started this business 6 years ago?
    i read a lot on forums and try a lot of products from the counter or ordered online. all that because i was chasing some oxidation on my car , later proof that the paint was thin so was a lost cause.

i would say a good half year took me with weekends "lost" in detailing on my own car.
    spending 5-8 hours on my own car was normal at that stage. behind the blinds my neighbors were like" he is washing his car again"
    Detail Luxury and Exotics in Austin area
    @proreflection
    www.proreflection.com

Post Thanks / Like

Great...GREAT website!! Congrats on everything - you are a true inspiration

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ELEVATED View Post
    Great...GREAT website!! Congrats on everything - you are a true inspiration
    Thank you! 7 years so far , and still run strong , we just got a space to open a shop!
    we can work on 3 cars simultaneously and we can garage between 4 and 6 cars. the ceiling is 11ft high, central A/C , bathroom , small office , used for storage. also the mods follows with 24/7 monitor alarm , remote cameras,bottles fill in "station". Also i choose to have mobile lighting , compared with old shop where i install neon on the walls. Mobile lighting is better for film install , you have the light where you need it , and if you move no worries to remove all the wires from walls.
    main goal with the shop is to have an average of 3 cars daily in there, paint correction , coatings and protection film install.

so far got done the LED light swap, baseboard , logo, and arrange supplies inside.

initial :

8Ft long LED , brighter than the neon and don`t need the warm up time.

my mobile set-up , i will have 4 of those, are adjustable , the angle and the height too...., plus the cord i attached has an extra plug that can be handy.

not the best quality pic , but gives you an idea of the place.

Happy New Year !!
    @proreflection
    www.proreflection.com

5. Likes Diner, DetailedByPrecision liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

a few bucks in animoto , and the vid is ready.
    been certified with xpel and now just finish my training with suntek.
    i plan add tint to the services by mid year and we been busy with 4 employees full time.
    having a space has open new possibilities...

@proreflection
    www.proreflection.com

7. Likes Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Cosmic

Reading posts like this are so inspirational. This is what being in America is all about. Having a dream, pursuing it through the ups and downs and finding success on the back side! Congrats!

You are a great example for others to find joy in all their circumstances and realize that things happen for them not to them. The rough start you had was what propelled you to such great success. It fueled your drive to keep going. I have so many friends that want to start their own business but they are so comfortable making the corporate paycheck they never take any action. They talk a good game, but their comfort levels keep them from taking a risk. Good truly can be the enemy of great.

You are an inspiration.

In reading your original post you said

finally i start reading about marketing and got adwords google , and few more others web marketing stuff. another boom was p-cards , is a big investment but it pays in a long run.

What other web marketing did you do? Also what are p-cards? Did you mean business cards? Would love to tap deeper into what drove your early success.

I am just now starting up here in Dallas. I will have to stop by and say hi next time I am in Austin.

9. Likes DetailedByPrecision liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Sam ,
    i run post cards , are expensive , but on long run if design and message is right, it can pay back. i may spend 5k on list , card and postage , but was payed in 2-3 months and helps you build a network...
    my "early success" was to make my luck and be at the right place in the right time, sustained by a lot of long days and work.

i forgot what i did related with web marketing , but it may be the website redesign and organized, sponsor on a variety of car forums, over all be present on the web.
    also if you can get any dealer work , it may keep a steady flow when slow....

We just add another 1250 sq ft to our initial space , now we cover 2500sq ft , shop1 for protection film and maybe tint and shop2 that get`s remodel for detail, polish , coating.
    shop 2needs to be done with painting , and LIGHTING , about 40 LED tubes will do it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 55 Ferraris , 12 Porsches , 2 Bentleys + .. in 8 months!-2018-04-06-19-27-12-jpg   55 Ferraris , 12 Porsches , 2 Bentleys + .. in 8 months!-20180405_154005-jpg  
    @proreflection
    www.proreflection.com

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

just got to get a p1, a 918, a carrera gt, an aventador sv, a couple 675lt, maybe an f40, & a diablo & murcielago (both sv's), a huayra, a zonda & and an Egg to add to your resume!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    you are right on that!

**a quick update to this post... AFTER 1year of business

i have a little over 1 year in business , i am still active and get jobs done.
    i look over my records and i have a total of 100 clients/open accounts since april 2010, and an average of $500 each.
    i can say that my goal from last year rich and i got few record numbers this year.

But the business is not steady and constant to have a reason to hire a helper. having some down side in business it may be because i did not market so aggressive like last year, but i did feel a lot of return clients from last year and that show me that my projections are right and i am still in the building stage.

any thoughts ... are welcome!
    Remember the Texas Legislature is only in town every two years as well as the lobbyists. There are a lot of rich people in Austin but for 6 months every two years it increases by 10s of thousands and no lobbyist wants to show up in anything but a perfect looking car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Shop2 is almost ready, all lights are LEDs , i will be using shop1 for ppf install and maybe tint , and shop2 for coating, auto detail/wash and paint correction

@proreflection
    www.proreflection.com

14. Likes PaulMys, Diner liked this post
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast