I don't know much about website design so I'll leave that up to others. I'm sure you don't want to go in detail here, but on your pricing, what is it based on? As someone else mentioned there seems to be some disparity in pricing from one package to the next. I guess the point I would make is to make sure that you have a pricing philosophy and stick to it. I've seen a lot of people go in business and soon back out or not be as successful as they could b/c they didn't understand the economics of pricing. I would imagine the prices are determine by the cost of product used and the amount of labor hours (assuming you have a good idea of how long it consistently takes you to detail a car). For example, no one would want to pay me an hourly wage b/c I'm slow as molasses but I would guess doing it for a living you have a good idea of what your up against. The other thing I would suggest is pricing based on the type of vehicle, moreso than just auto vs. truck or suv. A Ford Escape vs. Expedition is a big difference. Maybe you do this and don't detail all the info on diff. sized vehicles as that's really more info than a cust. needs to know but it's something I would think about.