autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I made a detail video

I had this video professionally made to put on my website. It sure helps drive in business, and also optimizes my website automatically. What do you think?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGoSwZPsE2M]YouTube - Metropolitan Detail - Seattle's Premier Auto Salon Detailing Edmonds Lynnwood Seattle Bellevue[/video]

John

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I made a detail video

saw this on another site when you first posted it . and it was fantastic!!! infact every now and then i watch it .. great job!!!
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

John did you post this Vid somewhere else, since you only joined AG this month? I've seen your vid, but don't remember where. Nice vid.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay John...I need a job working for you. Hit me up if you wanna move me out to Seattle to work for ya! Nice video and AMAZING shop!!!
    yaatraphotography@gmail.com
    O.C.Detailing - New Port Richey, FL. - http://www.facebook.com/ocdetailingraleigh
    (434)851-1313

Post Thanks / Like

I watched it on another site as well. That's the first I've heard of putting wax down then a sealant, but then again I'm not a pro!

Mike Phillips

Hi John,

Nice video, well done. After making a few videos myself I'm confident you understand how much time and work behind the scenes goes into making a video. One thing for sure, using the Voice Over format sure makes things easier...

You say,

Quote Originally Posted by detailjohn

It sure helps drive in business, and also optimizes my website automatically.
    It's pretty easy to see how it can drive customer's to your business, can you share how it optimizes your website automatically?

Also, would you say posting to forums helps to drive new customers to your business and/or website?

By the way, Lynnwood is a nice area, I called on PBE stores and body shops all over that area from 1988 to 1990 as a Meguiar's Rep, made a lot of friends and had a lot of fun in the process.

Post Thanks / Like

The video was very well done and your process is incredible. I did however hear the word "unexperienced" when "inexperienced" should have been used. Not really a big deal, it's just not a real word.

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I did post this video on a few other websites a while ago, but I just joined autogeek, and thought I'd get some insight from a different crew. I've ordered products from Autogeek in the past, and had great service, so when I found out they had a forum I had to join.

John

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    Hi John,

Nice video, well done. After making a few videos myself I'm confident you understand how much time and work behind the scenes goes into making a video. One thing for sure, using the Voice Over format sure makes things easier...

You say,

It's pretty easy to see how it can drive customer's to your business, can you share how it optimizes your website automatically?

Also, would you say posting to forums helps to drive new customers to your business and/or website?

By the way, Lynnwood is a nice area, I called on PBE stores and body shops all over that area from 1988 to 1990 as a Meguiar's Rep, made a lot of friends and had a lot of fun in the process.

Thanks Mike,

I don't know if it drives in customers on a forum like this, because I'm surrounded by other pros, and do it yourselfers.

To all the other pros on here, making a video and posting it on youtube is a great idea. Since Google purchased Youtube, they have decided together that the strongest form of optimization that you can do is link a video from your website to youtube. If you get a bunch of hits on your video, it strengthens your website. Of course they would love to charge you pay per click, but if you want to grow your website organically, youtube is the way to go.

John

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by O.C.Detailing View Post
    Okay John...I need a job working for you. Hit me up if you wanna move me out to Seattle to work for ya! Nice video and AMAZING shop!!!
    Haha, thank you. We're always hiring for talent.

John

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast