autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Super Member Wills.WindowsAndWheels's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hiring in Arizona

I've been a part of this group for a long time - and unfortunately dont get to post much anymore due to being so busy with our business...but this is definitely a place that helped us first get our start.

With that being the case, I thought I'd take a stab at posting our job listing on here and see what happens .

Our business is Windows and Wheels Detailing - we're located in Gilbert,Az...and while it will date me, you'll probably see some of my first write ups on here were from back in 2012 (I'm not that damn old, I just started early lol!)

We're currently looking to hire a full time detailer - and while this is a detailing form I'll also note we're looking to hire a full time PPF installer as well (PPF installer would need experience, detailer we can train). The "official" post is below...

I've never been a fan of the "Fluffy" and cliche sounding job postings. In my opinion they've always come off fairly fake sounding and more stuck up than they need to be - so I'd like to make our job posting a bit more straight forward.

We're a small, family founded and run business that started out as a simple teenage brother/sister team working out of the back of a pretty run down Ford Taurus cleaning cars in a retirement community.

Over the years, we were blessed and lucky enough to eventually up our skills, become very good at what we do and move into a brick and mortar location.

We've built a small team over the recent years and a fairly large list of excellent clients that truly appreciate our never ending push to be the best at what we do.

Detailing, polishing, ceramic coating and eventually tinting and wrapping cars is what we do...its all we do - we love it, we're good at it and we never stop working to become better at it.

We've come to a point of now needing to expand our team - and in short - we're only interested in bringing on all-star players to our team.

By all stars we don't mean you already have to have crazy detailing skills - but we do mean you have to have a crazy driven, obsessive and never stop getting better attitude.

We need people who are dedicated to team mentality. We are a family - it is our culture and we work together to produce the best in what we do. We believe in truly serving our customers and want to be surround by those who believe in the same thing.

We need people who take pride in what work they put out with their own two hands. People who can be humble even as they produce greatness and never let the hunger of becoming better die out.

We need people who are self-discipline and are willing to be dedicated to a long term goal of becoming the best as a team.

As I mentioned before, I don't really like "fluffy" sounding posts - so to be clear, our expectations are not easy to meet. Not of ourselves, not of our team.

This is a demanding job with daily team and individual challenges to overcome.
    We have a lot of fun with what we do - and believe in a great atmosphere, but we're also very serious with our craft.

We want people who are going to become better than we are - and as they grow, they help to pass along their skills to the next wave of passionate craftsman.

If you managed to read this full post - and this totally unorthodox job posting grabbed your attention...if it spoke to you, we want to hear from you.

You can reach me at Careers@WindowsAndWheels.com
    You can also search my name on here to see some of the crazy work we've done over the years - but our most recent work can be found at Windows And Wheels Detailing - Pro Ceramic Coating - Paint Protection Film - Home
    (or on IG @WindowsAndWheels)

Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hiring in Arizona-img_3528-jpeg  
    Wills - Windows & Wheels Auto Detailing Detailing LLC
    www.WindowsAndWheels.com
    'Like' Us On Facebook

2. Likes John U, bill walsh, Rod73 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hiring in Arizona

Hey, best of luck Will!