Nicolas@Autowerx made the original a bunch of years ago, when I started detailing part time as a business it absolutely was the best tool I had for figuring out what to charge and see about how long different packages would take me. It criminally went mostly unnoticed on here. I thought I had lost the original spreadsheet he made. And it took me 3 days of searching to find his thread, and I knew what I was looking for (somewhat lol) As invaluable as I think this spreadsheet is for people just getting into the detailing business. It's also pretty solid for established guys who'd maybe like to get their pricing a little more in line. His creation was pretty simple, and worked great. Me? I'm some what OCD and always want to add UMMPH to things. So, I took his work and made it more complex than it needed to be. It's probably way too much for most, but I want to share it. I added a lot more to it, but in the process it became a bit more unwieldy. Both will track your pricing and how long different tasks take you. Mine, I added seperate sheets for cars, trucks & SUV/Minivans. What I posted is beta. While it works and is functional, it could use work everywhere. I'd love feedback from anyone who downloads either. On mine, if you update any of the product fields in the MASTER PRODUCT sheet, all the rest of the sheets get updated. I'm pretty MEH at Excel, so I haven't figure out a way to make it where you can add a cell to the MASTER PRODUCT sheet and it will automatically add it to all the rest. The same with deleting one. What you'll see is pretty self explanatory. The Product Cost columns is an estimate for how much the product costs to use for that one detail. The time's how long it takes. the top has the packages I offer, and anything with an X in the vehicle sheets is what I offer with that plan. It's obviously set up for my needs, but with a little poking around you could change it to fit you pretty easy. I do need feedback on things I should change or add or remove. I'd like to make it where anyone can use it and make changes without having to touch any formulas.

The data that's in it now's just filler. I haven't actually sat down and calculated prices and times. If you want to change the product names & service description do it from PRODUCT MASTER and every other sheet will be auto-updated. If you read this thread, even if you have no need for this, if you have an extra minute or 2 and can look at it and post some quick feedback that would be great. IMHO with some work this could be a useful tool for what was one of my hardest things when I started detailing. Figuring out what to charge.

My re-work
http://perpetualradiance.us/files/AG...hart V2.5.xlsx

His original
http://perpetualradiance.us/files/AG... Chart V2.xlsx

I'm also curious how the resolution looks on mine, I made it to fit horizontally @ 1080p, wondering how it looks at other resolutions.