autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Godaddy social - anyone use it?

I had a lengthy call from a sales woman trying to sell me on their whole social media marketing. Seemed like the same sales pitch all the other companies use. I have a hard time spending money on something that isn't guaranteed, although I know there is no way to. I need someone to do my marketing for me as I do not like social media at all. She offered a one time over the phone discount but had to get it then. I don't jump in to things with out research. She then "talked to manager" and gave me bigger discount and after still declining she talked again and got me a 24 hour research period. Basically for $200 startup and $400 a month they will create content for social media. Reply to yelp reviews, do ad campaigns and promotions, email marketing and some other stuff. Local marketing companies are ranging from $800 to $1200, but the saying goes "if it's to good to be true, it probably isn't." any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Godaddy social - anyone use it?

OK so you don’t like social media but you’re not willing to use it as a tool to grow and expand your business?

My buddy is like that....he is anti-social media and wants to use a fake name so he could try to promote his business and I asked him why don’t he just use his real name?

If you want to grow your business you need to get over that, Seriously social media is a great tool to expand your business

Of course if you want to pay a ridiculous amount of money to a company to give you mediocre results then go ahead and do that instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David