autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Member Wills.WindowsAndWheels's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking for Online Marketing Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by sudsmobile View Post
    I gave my rep your name but told him not to bother you. LOL So, he's looking forward to speaking with you.
    Just wanted to give you an update man. I called them, signed up for a year...gritted my teeth but based on your recommendation and my own research, they looked solid.

After we launched, the first 2 weeks to follow were my worse 2 weeks this year lmao. HOWEVER, the next 2 weeks were my best two of the year (including my best individual week where we did a bit over $17,000).

We’re about 5.5-6 weeks in now. I do payroll on Saturday so I’ll be examining numbers then, but just after doing a couple quick glances...it we’re gonna be pretty close to those same kinda numbers again, maybe a bit more.

Now its early, only 6 weeks in like i said...but I make a habit of asking how people heard about us and we’re getting lots of “found you on google” replies and they’re looking for the specific types of services we targeted our ads towards. Obviously we’ll need more time and data to analyze to find out just how much of this is due to L.P, but its surely a promising start from what I can tell. Thanks again for the referral, hope I’ll have a more solid (and hopefully better) update in a couple more months
    Wills - Windows & Wheels Auto Detailing Detailing LLC
    www.WindowsAndWheels.com
    'Like' Us On Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking for Online Marketing Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Wills.WindowsAndWheels View Post
    Just wanted to give you an update man. I called them, signed up for a year...gritted my teeth but based on your recommendation and my own research, they looked solid.

After we launched, the first 2 weeks to follow were my worse 2 weeks this year lmao. HOWEVER, the next 2 weeks were my best two of the year (including my best individual week where we did a bit over $17,000).

We’re about 5.5-6 weeks in now. I do payroll on Saturday so I’ll be examining numbers then, but just after doing a couple quick glances...it we’re gonna be pretty close to those same kinda numbers again, maybe a bit more.

Now its early, only 6 weeks in like i said...but I make a habit of asking how people heard about us and we’re getting lots of “found you on google” replies and they’re looking for the specific types of services we targeted our ads towards. Obviously we’ll need more time and data to analyze to find out just how much of this is due to L.P, but its surely a promising start from what I can tell. Thanks again for the referral, hope I’ll have a more solid (and hopefully better) update in a couple more months

That's so good to hear. Same for us except reduce those numbers to a 1-2 man mobile team LOL. We're consistently doing $3000+ a week, even on weeks where we decide to take it easy because it's blazing hot we're doing close to that in reduced hours. I actually talked to Yuri last week and I asked him about you offhandedly and he said you were doing great.

I may need to lean on you a bit in the future. We've gotten to the point in both terms of reputation and job size where we needed to start looking at opening a shop. I signed a lease yesterday for a 2100 sq ft place. My son will be running that (with I'm assuming a lot of help from me) and I'll continue to keep the mobile going and directing bigger, more profitable multi day jobs to our shop. So don't be surprised if I have some questions for you about running a shop LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12