autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Name suggestions...ekkk

Just something to consider, couldn’t “Coated by Cruz” (which I agree has a nice ring to it) present two potential branding problems:

1) New customers who may want a good polish but no coating may be dissuaded (or not realize you offer polishing standalone), or perhaps some new customer doesn’t even know what a ceramic coating is when they are looking for a polishing service?

2) If down the road the popularity of coatings were to be replaced by the popularity of some other new paint protection technology, you’d have to rebrand again or be linked to something no longer en vogue.

I do like the logo though! Good luck with the name change

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HAMBO View Post
    Just something to consider, couldn’t “Coated by Cruz” (which I agree has a nice ring to it) present two potential branding problems:

1) New customers who may want a good polish but no coating may be dissuaded (or not realize you offer polishing standalone), or perhaps some new customer doesn’t even know what a ceramic coating is when they are looking for a polishing service?

2) If down the road the popularity of coatings were to be replaced by the popularity of some other new paint protection technology, you’d have to rebrand again or be linked to something no longer en vogue.

I do like the logo though! Good luck with the name change
    So the cruzscarwash is still gonna be around I may be giving it to my son or I may be hiring workers to work that side of things.

I'm using coatings as a universal, no just Ceramics, so coatings is more as a protection then a sio2 I'm this case. I see your point with the polish but this mostly stemmed from wanting to make stickers so the local detailers can identify the cars I've coated.

I actually went and trained local detail shops on how to properly wash and car for a ceramic coated car and they are currently doing the washes for all the cars I coat.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

3. Likes HAMBO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok so I think I'm going to go with this image as it has part of my old logo but I see the shield as a depiction of protection but the font I still want to work with. Any suggestions of don't type?

This will be used mostly for my stickers to place on every car I coat. I'm getting the keys to my shop tomorrow and will now be able to bring my clients there and the dealers can also send them to me. My polish and coating options will be added to there loans and then I'll get the vehicles before delivery. Every car will get an AIO no matter what before it's delivered to the dealerships customers.

My IG/Facebook pages will still keep the. Old name and logo and will be used for what are called PCS preps for people wanting to export cars and for my son's.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567