autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Autogeek's NEW Vehicle Inspection Forms - For Cars, Compact Cars, Motorcycles, SUVs, Trucks & Vans

Autogeek's NEW Vehicle Inspection Forms - For Cars, Compact Cars, Motorcycles, SUVs, Trucks & Vans

Hey everyone just letting you know the 6 "New and Improved" Vehicle Inspection Forms that are available to download for FREE on the Autogeek store. You can use these to impress your clients and throughly document the vehicle that you are working on. Each of these can be used two different ways - either input the Customer, car and estimate info electronically then print on your own letterhead or just print them out and fill in the info by hand! Enjoy!

Let me know what you all think and I will be adding more when I have time!

This form is vitally important and if you're detailing cars for money, either part-time, full-time or as a hobby then you should not touch the car until this form is filled out and signed by your customer.

The Autogeek Vehicle Inspection Forms (VIF) are a group of forms created by Autogeek's Director of Training, Mike Phillips, and professional detailers Renny Doyle, Joe Fernandez, and Robert DiTerlizzi. Perfected over the years and updated to include the latest in detailing technology, the Autogeek VIF provides detailed diagrams, definitions, and information for both you and your customers.

Make sure your customers are on the same page, point out any existing flaws in a customer's vehicle, and provide an estimate for services all with the Autogeek VIF! Each PDF document is customizable and allows you to input your customer's information before printing - and with added space in the top margin, you can print on your company's letterhead if you want! Show both your exisiting and potential customers you really know what you are doing with the Autogeek VIF!

Here's the link to download yours

Click here to download Autogeek's new Vehicle Inspection Forms

Yancy Martinez - MNKYHead Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autogeek's NEW Vehicle Inspection Forms - For Cars, Compact Cars, Motorcycles, SUVs, Trucks & Vans

nice!!! this should help out Mike with sending out inspection forms unless this is a different one?

also is the app still a thing and going to be coming to android soon?

Mike Phillips

Re: Autogeek's NEW Vehicle Inspection Forms - For Cars, Compact Cars, Motorcycles, SUVs, Trucks & Vans

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzscarwash View Post

nice!!! this should help out Mike with sending out inspection forms unless this is a different one?
    These are all NEW forms. Yancy took over where I left off. I'm not a "designer" or even good with graphics. That's one of Yancy's core strengths. He took the old Vehicle Inspection Form and updated it and then created separate, dedicated forms for specific types of vehicles.

I'm sure there's even going to be one for boats moving into the future as I get asked for a Boat VIF all the time.

I've printed out these new forms and I'll be sharing them and using them at the Optimum Polymer Technologies Road Show Class this Friday and Saturday. And of course at all future classes both here at Autogeek and on the road.

Huge thank you to Yancy for all his creative work to come up with these new updated forms.

Also - these are editable. If you have a company logo there's space at the top of each form to insert the logo. Then either fill them out on your computer or device and this way you can save a copy for yourself and give one to your customer.

Post Thanks / Like

These are very helpful. Thanks Yancy.

Post Thanks / Like

Yancy this is very kind of you and very much appreciated!

ScottH

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Too cool!

Fantastic upgrade guys, these ALL look really great. Thank you very much indeed!

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Post Thanks / Like

Nicely done!

Bill
    In dog beers, I've only had one.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad that you all are enjoying these. I am going to be adding RV's and Airplane soon and then possible a boat one too. Stay tuned!

Yancy Martinez - MNKYHead Car Care

9. Thanks Aaryn NZ thanked for this post
    Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I figured out how to get my logo and info at the top. Thanks for making these.
    https://www.facebook.com/newfinishPDLLC/
    Steve Infante, New Finish Columbia 803-553-1782
    Columbia, SC / IG:@newfinishcolumbia

Post Thanks / Like

Yancy, your skills are amazing. Nicely done and Thank you!!
    Jim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast