autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Feedback on my website

Quote Originally Posted by sudsmobile View Post
    Probably honestly better if the critiques are done by regular people and not pros. Because you're our target audience.
    Agreed. Thanks to AGO, and all of you boys & girls, I know more than the average Joe.

But his site piqued my interest.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

I just want to throw something out there and hope I have all my facts straight. But either way, I hope anyone reading will understand what I’m trying to convey.

Abyhow, did you build the website using Wix? If so, maybe you can get inspiration from other detailers who use Wix also.

As far as I can remember, back when Zach McGovern was running Attention to Detaili (Peoria) I remembering admiring his website. He mentioned he used Wix.

Post Thanks / Like

Clay bar removes bonded contaminants attached to the paint to allow the surface to be smooth for polishing. This is debris that cannot come off from water. Examples include over-spray, industrial fallout, break dust.

= "Brake"

Also not sure what you mean by can't come off from water? Ideally it's really just removing stubborn debris - might consider rewording this as it sounds like your basic wash practices are basically rinsing with water (I'm sure they are not - but consumers want to feel like your providing more than they can do - and they almost all have water at home...) - I always think of clay as mechanical debris removal vs. chemical - so a description on this should explain why this is better/helpful vs. a simple chemical removal.

Since I'm here AGO - I know the lingo - but I do like updating it more as noted to ensure everyone understands why each package is important - I would actually try and outline the target audience/ideal for each package as well.

At the end of the day the site feels a little home built - I'll call it pro-sumer if you will - might be worth while to show it to a website pro and have them suggest options - just my .$02 - it's probably fine but I'm more attracted to true professional layouts.

Post Thanks / Like

I also caught the "break" misspelling. I would suggest adding pictures of your mobile setup, your garage, your tools and you. People buy from people and it would be good if they already know your face when they meet you for the first time. A professional looking mobile rig and garage will also impress first time customers. They will know that you are a true professional and not some yahoo that just washes cars.

Post Thanks / Like

Good call on the misspelling, my mistake.

Also, I did use Wix to build the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12