autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Very inconsistent

Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityAutoSpa View Post
    I’m going to give adwords another shot, after looking at my targeted area I have it selected by zip code. Only the places I WANT to work will see my ad.
    AdWords doesn’t work over night. It’s like a woman...you never want the one that give you everything after a few drinks...you want the one that makes you put in a little time and plays hard to get. AdWords take same time and if you stick with it and it will bring you all you ever wanted. I do know a way to get customers fast with little up front cost but you have to work the system.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Very inconsistent

I did raise my prices earlier this year to 80/100 for the basic and so on about 50+ for each package. Got a lot of people saying no I’m too expensive And business took a hit. I think my main problem is all the cars are leases they just throw them away in 2 years.
    It’s not that you are to expensive it’s because with all these people opening detailing businesses they have flooded the market. Think about it like a this after you deduct gas, Chemical costs,taxes and other expenses does a McDonald’s worker make more than you. If the answer is yes then your pricing is wrong. There are a lot of business that shut down because everyone wants to be the cheapest to bring in customers. People now have to so many people doing things cheat that they put that over quality.

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve only really been spending $100 with them, one time I got a coupon spend 100 get 100 I got a lot “clicks” but no appointments. After that I spent 125 with them and got some more clicks and bunch of seen by but no action. I did have someone during that time book a $250 package and I thought it was from adwords so I was real excited yay it paid for itself but when I asked him he said a friend lol

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve only really been spending $100 with them, one time I got a coupon spend 100 get 100 I got a lot “clicks” but no appointments. After that I spent 125 with them and got some more clicks and bunch of seen by but no action. I did have someone during that time book a $250 package and I thought it was from adwords so I was real excited yay it paid for itself but when I asked him he said a friend lol
    Well that’s your problem there. Lol $100 won’t get you nothing. You can spend $500 and only get about 2-3 real customers from that.

Post Thanks / Like

Nah a McDonald’s worker makes less for sure. I’ve been able to pay the bills solidly I’ve spent money on dumb things like a boat. I don’t really know the market if u will because mid August will be my second year but I’m noticing I make more in the winter because snow birds.

You’re right people open detailing biz all the time charge 40 or less have 2-3 people and knock it out. You’re going to get what you pay for with them

Just keep grinding away booked 2 more today nothing crazy a 60 and 80 but maybe I can upsell them somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

Well technically 325 with them and nothing. 225 my cash 100 free but I get what your saying. Based on my results of 325 I don’t think at this point in time I can gamble 500 for maybe 2-3 details especially if they want the cheapest package max being 80x3=240. Guess it’s a risk you take as a business

Post Thanks / Like

I’ll tell you how to get customers fast if you don’t have a big google budget

Post Thanks / Like

These are just details no coatings just details from one of my trucks this week. So as you see the money if there. All you have to do is market in the right areas.

Post Thanks / Like

How’s this?

Post Thanks / Like

How’s this?
    Send DM and I’ll tell you.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.