From two of the industry's leading professionals Renny Doyle (The Air Force One Detailer, The Detail Mafia, author and P&S Detail Products) and Justin Labato (The International Detailing Association President & Owner of JL's Showroom Detailing Inc., Buff and Shine Mfg & P&S Detail Products) give you some advice for running a Detailing Business.

This is great for the ones that are new to the industry or the seasoned professional that has been in the business for years. Break out the pen and paper and get ready to take some very vaulable notes.

Business Tips Covered:

1. Have a hyper active marketing plan and system in place. Most businesses fail to market consecutively day in and day out and thus create ugly sales cycles that have mega high highs and hellish slow periods or low points where income nearly stops flowing inbound.

2. Never give up - failure is not an option.
Most small business fail and had they stayed the course, they were months or a couple years away from success. I had part time jobs for a couple years after I launched. If you quit this business you will quit every challenge.

3. Develop a personal brand - to many people hide behind a company name.
Establish a specialty, something that makes you stand out. A niche always pays better then just simply being another service provider.

4. Engage the correct mentors - This is massive.
Proper mentors will not only assist you see the big picture, they will assist at proper growth in a timely manner.

5. Factor 25
- for every dollar I bring in, I pull out 25% and set it aside. Even in slow days, I save 25%. This allows you to stay out of debt and save for rainy days. This is what I did from day one on every business I’ve launched.

6. Build a personal life away from work
- this is important for multiple reasons and believe it or not will assist you at achieving success and wealth faster. Why? A happy person draws in good business, better customers and their happiness is addictive. Everyone wants to be around a happy, successful person.

If you want to get Renny's book here is the link to use - https://www.autogeek.net/car-detailing-book.html

#AutogeekAdviceFromThePros