autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mobile Detailing - Good AIO and LSP

Hi! My name is Michaël and I’m a detailer from Belgium.
    My native language isn’t English, so excuse me for the mistakes that I make.

I’m an enthusiast detailer who is trying to start a mobile detailing service. I’m a big GYEON-fan and have almost all their products in my arsenal. I’m still looking to fill some gaps in my product lines. I’m looking for a good LSP and an ALL IN ONE .

I need this products to be easy to work with outside in the sun, because a lot of my costumers don’t have a garage. I’m looking for an AIO that:
    • Is available in Europe
    • Is easy to work with in the sun
    • Can remove or hide some swirls and small scratches
    • Has a good wax/sealant in it that protects the car as long as possible (few months)

Some products that I’ve found (and are available in my country):
    • MENZERNA 3 IN 1:
      Read some good reviews on it, but can’t find anything about the longevity.
      Don’t know if it’s easy to process in the sun.
    • CARPRO ESSENCE:
      Seems like the perfect product for the job, but can’t find a lot of information/reviews on it.

The LSP that I’m looking for (after a basic wash or 1 step polish) needs to be easy to work with and offer my clients some good protection/duration. Products that I read about: Optimum Opti-Seal, Menzerna Powerlock, Collinite 845, Carpro Reload or Gyeon Cancoat (mini coating, but expensive/appliance).

My main goal (for all of my services) is to offer my clients the best products (quality and longevity) for their investment, while also being not too time consuming and profitable.

Thanks in advance for your comments. I’m looking forward to your advice!

2. Dislikes georgeallen1 disliked this post
    Mike Phillips

Re: Mobile Detailing - Good AIO and LSP

Quote Originally Posted by Animemations View Post

Hi! My name is Michaël and I’m a detailer from Belgium.
    My native language isn’t English, so excuse me for the mistakes that I make.
    Hi Michael,

Welcome to AGO!

I remember approving your pending account yesterday and have to be honest, when I looked at your forum nickname and that it also went to a website by the same name part of me thought you were not here to learn about detailing but instead here to spam the forum with marketing for your business.

I looked over your website and it looked legit and as I NORMALLY do I give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise. So I'm very happy to see in your first post you're asking legitmate questions about car detailing.

Give me a few minutes to use the art-of-the-multi-quote feature in this forum to break-up your post and do my best to answer your questions.

4. Likes Animemations liked this post
    Mike Phillips

I’m an enthusiast detailer who is trying to start a mobile detailing service.

I’m a big GYEON-fan and have almost all their products in my arsenal. I’m still looking to fill some gaps in my product lines. I’m looking for a good LSP and an ALL IN ONE POLISH.
    Let me try to help out here...

LSP = Last Step Product (I know I coined the acronym)

An LSP can be one of these categories of protection products,

1. Carnauba wax
    2. Synthetic paint sealant
    3. Ceramic paint coating

So you need to be a little more specific OR are you looking to add an LSP from each category?

Also - when you say,

ALL IN ONE POLISH

Do you mean an All-in-One cleaner/wax?

That is a product that,

1. Cleans/corrects
    2. Polishes
    3. Protects

In a single step? If so that would be an AIO or a Cleaner/Wax, not a polish. A polish is a product for removing light or shallow paint defects that MUST be followed with an LSP. A polish is also something you use after a compound to refine the results of the compound.

[QUOTE=Animemations;1581005]

I need this products to be easy to work with outside in the sun, because a lot of my costumers don’t have a garage. I’m looking for an AIO that:
    • Is available in Europe
    • Is easy to work with in the sun
    • Can remove or hide some swirls and small scratches
    • Has a good wax/sealant in it that protects the car as long as possible (few months)

Here you go...

Blackfire One Step

If you want to leave a longer lasting coat of protection behind then what I do is top the horizontal surfaces with SONAX PNS. Fast and easy, lasts a long time.

SONAX ProfiLine Polymer Net Shield - Clean Your Car

Great combo. Easy to use. Most important --> consistent results on any paint. Easy to use in sun.

6. Thanks Animemations thanked for this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Let me try to help out here...

LSP = Last Step Product (I know I coined the acronym)

An LSP can be one of these categories of protection products,

1. Carnauba wax
    2. Synthetic paint sealant
    3. Ceramic paint coating

So you need to be a little more specific OR are you looking to add an LSP from each category?
    Thanks for your helpful comment!

I'm not really looking for a lot of products; I just want one/two good products that offer protection, self cleansing properties and a durability to use on the cars of my customers (while not being expensive/time consuming as a coating).
    It might be naive of me to think that such a product even exists. That's why I'm asking the experts (you ) about what product(s) might be my best option.

I own Collinite 915 as a paste wax, but find it hard (takes too long) to apply it outside (mostly in the sun).
    That's why I'm looking for a quality product (wax or sealant) that is easy to work with and offers great protection (as long as possible).

I heard that Collinite 845 is easy to apply by machine - I own a Rupes LHR15 MKII - and beads like crazy. I don't know how long the protection will last though (by average ofc.).
    Also read a lot of good things about Power Lock (sealant).

Also read some good things about the newer spray sealants like gyeon cure, carpro reload, optimum opti-seal,... . They seem much faster/easier to apply.
    My only worry with these kind of products is the longivity of the product. Some part of me thinks that the tradtional waxes/sealants last a while longer.

Gyeon Cancoat seems like an awesome product to use on the cars of my clients (coating in a can, awesome?!), but is expensive (per car) and must be done in a garage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Do you mean an All-in-One cleaner/wax?

That is a product that,

1. Cleans/corrects
    2. Polishes
    3. Protects

In a single step? If so that would be an AIO or a Cleaner/Wax, not a polish.
    That's exactly what I'm looking for!
    Thanks for your advice on the Blackfire One Step. I will look into it!

Mike Phillips

Thanks for your helpful comment!

I'm not really looking for a lot of products; I just want one/two good products that offer protection, self cleansing properties and a durability to use on the cars of my customers (while not being expensive/time consuming as a coating).

It might be naive of me to think that such a product even exists. That's why I'm asking the experts (you ) about what product(s) might be my best option.

Yes these product exist.

Currently I'm using either BLACKFIRE One Step for cars in bad condition and Pinnacle Jeweling Wax for cars in good condition, both are one-step cleaner/waxes.

Check these out,

Review: BLACKFIRE One-Step Cleaner/Wax by Mike Phillips

Review: Pinnacle Jeweling Wax - 2014 Maserati GT Sport detailed by Mike Phillips

Here's a great spray and seal...

Review: SONAX Spray + Seal Review by Mike Phillips

9. Thanks Animemations thanked for this post