autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

How To Properly Clean Your Interior

This is the Pinnacle Concours Interior Kit and I am using it on the leather seats below. I used this kit because it has everything you need for your interior. There are really only 3 steps to this kit and it doesn't take long to do. First step is to clean the leather and vinyl, then condition the leather, and finally condition the vinyl and rubber. Very simple to use and the results are amazing.

The Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner has natural citrus cleaners that lift out grease, oils, and dirt. It also has a fresh lemon scent that smells really good. The cleaner really got in there and removed all the grime and dirt that was in the leather.

Dirt And Grime Buildup

Use The Wood Grip Scrub Brush To Remove Deep Down Dirt And Stains

Clean The Vinyl With A Microfiber Applicator

Next is the Pinnacle Leather Conditioner. The conditioner nourishes the leather with a rich formula of lanolin and natural oils. Pinnacle Leather Conditioner contains a really strong UV protectant but also leaves your leather feeling soft and supple.

Applying Leather Conditioner

And the last step with this kit is the Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Protectant. This will beautify and protect your car's dash, vinyl seats and door facings against premature aging. It gives you a non-greasy satin finish that won’t glare when the sun hits it. The dash came out looking great as you can see….

Applying Vinyl & Rubber Protectant

And The End Results

Overall this kit is absolutely amazing. As you can see, the process is very simple and makes the interior look brand new in 3 easy steps. Thanks for looking

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How To Properly Clean Your Interior

not such a great before and after...do you have any others? not quite sold yet

Post Thanks / Like

A soft tooth brush works great for that

Post Thanks / Like

It appears to add a gloss and shine to the leather and vinyl. Does this dissipate after some time or does the shine remain?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by artofdetailing View Post
    not such a great before and after...do you have any others? not quite sold yet
    The leather seats weren't too bad as is, there was dirt buildup in the cracks but I do treat the leather with Pinnacle often. This was a quick how-to showing how easy the kit works

Quote Originally Posted by hamlyn View Post
    It appears to add a gloss and shine to the leather and vinyl. Does this dissipate after some time or does the shine remain?
    The gloss does dissipate after a while and I took that picture right after I applied it too.

Post Thanks / Like

I tend to use a leather cleaner, leather conditioner, and use some dressing to bring out some shine

Post Thanks / Like

How were you able to get debris out of the perforated leather on the seats. I have material similar to the one in the photos and nothing seems to get it out. I've tried gentle brushes, MF pads, and a shop vac with no joy. On black leather it really stands out.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    How were you able to get debris out of the perforated leather on the seats. I have material similar to the one in the photos and nothing seems to get it out. I've tried gentle brushes, MF pads, and a shop vac with no joy. On black leather it really stands out.
    I would like to know this too! I have a Subaru coming up soon & it is DISGUSTING! Lets just say, it's a company car that the employee just didn't care about, with three very young children. Not to mention the old 'how the heck did they get THAT gunk in there'?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    i use a rubber thingy that massages your gums.. dental section at the walmart

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HD.Detailing View Post
    i use a rubber thingy that massages your gums.. dental section at the walmart
    Haha! Nice. Problem is we don't have Walmart in New Zealand. But good news, I'll be in the States in a couple of weeks & I'll add this to our shopping list!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast