autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Pinnacle Liquid Crystal - The 10 Minute Waterless Wash AND Wax!

Pinnacle Liquid Crystal - The 10 Minute Waterless Wash AND Wax!

I'm known around the office as the waterless wash and rinseless wash junkie, simply because you'll rarely see me washing a car with a hose. It's such a rare occasion that my co-workers will often take a picture of me in the act!

Up Close & Personal: Detailer's Paint Coating

Here I am giving my Mazda a bath. The Gold Plush Micro-Chenille Wash Mitt is an inexpensive, soft, quality wash mitt for cleaning your vehicle.

I'm a waterless and rinseless wash junkie because I rarely have time to drag out the hose and perform a traditional car wash. I use waterless washes more than anything else simply because they take - you guessed it - 10 minutes or less. A rinseless wash is reserved for vehicles that are too dirty for a waterless wash.

One of Autogeek's customer service representatives had a beautiful Lexus RX as a loaner while her vehicle was being serviced. Since rental cars are usually neglected and are rarely waxed (except when Killer Wheels rents one) I figured I would give the Lexus some much-needed attention. Since I only had a couple minutes to spare (Max keeps us on a short chain), a waterless wash was the obvious choice to clean the Lexus. I also wanted to add some gloss and protection to the paint as well, so I grabbed a bottle of Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash Carnauba in the concentrated form.

Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba

Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba is arguably the best waterless wash product money can buy. Available in both a ready-to-use and concentrate, Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash gives you two options for washing your vehicle. While most waterless wash concentrates dilute 1:3 or 1:4 with water, Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash Concentrated with Carnauba dilute 1 part concentrate to 32 parts water. That means one 16 ounce bottle of concentrate will yield over 4 gallons of ready-to-use waterless wash.

Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash Concentrate with Carnauba is now packaged in a clear bottle with a built-in measuring cup. This allows for more accurate product measurement, enabling you to squeeze (literally!) every last ounce from your favorite waterless wash. Simply squeeze the bottle and wait until the reservoir is filled to the 1 ounce mark.

I use our 36 Ounce Detail Bottle exclusively for any product that requires diluting. It has clear measurements and dilution ratios marked on the side of the bottle. Since I had already measured the proper amount of waterless wash, I simply poured it into the detail bottle and added water.

Here you can see how little product it takes to create 32 ounces of ready-to-use waterless wash.

How To: Waterless Wash Your Car With Pinnacle Liquid Crystal

Performing a waterless car wash is not rocket science. You'll need a good quality waterless wash, a handful of microfiber towels (Gold Plush Jr. is my favorite) and about 10 minutes to spare.

The goal while performing a waterless car wash is to safely remove dirt and grime without scratching the paint. Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash Concentrate with Carnauba creates a very slick surface so dirt and grime can safely be removed without scratching the finish. You always want to use an ample amount of product while performing a waterless wash.

Working one panel at a time, spray a liberal amount of product directly onto the surface and wipe clean with a microfiber towel. I like the Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towel because its pile is thick enough to trap dirt and grit without causing unnecessary drag.

After wiping the area clean, grab a second clean, dry microfiber towel and lightly buff the surface. This will remove any excess residue while amping up the gloss even further.

How To: Clean Wheels & Tires While Performing a Waterless Wash

So long as your wheels don't have a month's worth of brake dust build up, Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash with Carnauba will effectively clean them as well. I hold the bottle close to the wheel and spray the cleaner directly onto the surface. Then, I wipe the area clean with a Microfiber All Purpose & Wheel Detailing Towel. This towel is black so you can designate it for wheel and tire duty, keeping your fancy gold and purple towels looking great.

Pinnacle Signature All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate makes a great tire cleaner for conventional washes, rinseless washes and waterless washes. Its concentrated formula is safe for virtually every surface imaginable including delicate interior components like leather.

For cleaning tires without water, I spray the cleaner directly onto a Microfiber All Purpose & Wheel Detailing Towel and agitate the tire. A flat weave microfiber towel paired with a good cleaner will work wonders for removing previously applied dressings, dirt, and grime.

Finishing Touch - Dressing The Tires

I refuse to clean a vehicle and leave the tires undressed, even if it is a rental car. My tire dressing of choice lately has been Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Dressing. This water-based tire dressing creates a low-gloss finish that dries completely. Best of all, it will not sling! It applies extremely thin and can be layered depending on the look that you prefer.

It's That "Pinnacle Shine" Indeed

Thanks to its real carnauba wax, Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash Concentrate with Carnauba is the most gloss-intensive waterless wash available. Not only does it safely remove dirt and grime without scratching the finish, it adds gloss and protection as well.

If you're looking for a quick, easy way to wash your vehicle while adding real carnauba wax protection (and the gloss that accompanies it!), check out Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash Concentrate with Carnauba. When you take into consideration its extremely concentrated formula, Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash Concentrate with Carnauba is one of the best "bang for your buck" waterless washes available.

On Autogeek.net

Pinnacle Liquid Crystal Waterless Wash Concentrate with Carnauba

Pinnacle Signature All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate

Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Dressing

Gold Plush Jr. Microfiber Towels

36 Ounce Detail Bottle

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinnacle Liquid Crystal - The 10 Minute Waterless Wash AND Wax!

I'm a huge fan of this product as well Nick - I put this squarely on the "Wow Shelf."

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the new king of WW in my view and makes a great post-conventional wash topper.
    In my day we didn't have the Internet, iPods,iPads, or smart phones....but we had some really bad-azz cars.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice review and write-up Nick!!! I like the narration and the pictures that come with it.

You guys are making me want to try yet another WW concentrate LOL!!!
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Post Thanks / Like

I have been using it ever since you turned me on to it Nick.It keeps my 57 and 69 Chevys shiny and protected.Just don`t confuse it for your PINA-COLATA mix when enjoying a cocktail.
    "Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and steppin' out over the line"

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by addysdaddy View Post
    I'm a huge fan of this product as well Nick - I put this squarely on the "Wow Shelf."
    It's on my shelf full of "the good stuff" as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like Pinnacle the best because the Rinseless and Waterless work well together, and because the dilution of the waterless is so good. I buy each by the gallon and they last forever.

Post Thanks / Like

Just tried this the other day.

My favorite is the dilution ratio, so easy since the spray bottles I have are 32oz.

Goes on easy, spreads easy, buffs easy. Only left a little streaking but that was my fault for not double checking my work.

I got a gallon of Pinnacle's Rinseless (used to be an only ONR guy) but since this has wax, I figure, why not give it a shot.

Haven't tried to the rinseless yet but thumbs are way up for the waterless wash.

Post Thanks / Like

It's amazing how good those "after" pictures look! I think that dressing the tires brings the entire car together, truly completing the look. One thing is for sure, though. That rental probably has never looked that good! Great job, Nick!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice watch!

Also PWW and UWW are the best hands down.
    Back to the full-time grind.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast