autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 331 of 333 FirstFirst ... 231281321322323324325326327328329330331332333 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3328
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mike Phillips VIF or Vehicle Inspection Form

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Let me play devils advocate right back at you. This is a tool that can be used while walking around the vehicle with your client. These days there are digital options. The guys at Chicago Auto Pro use gopro's to document the condition of the vehicles they work on. It is a security measure to cover ones backside.

A tool that can be used to hang yourself is the way that I see it.

I can't imagine approaching a customer wearing a body camera. Nothing says "we love our customers!!" then treating them like a criminal.
    How about just getting business insurance? If someone tries to blame you for damage that you know you didn't do let them take it up with you agent. Would be smart to remind them at this time that insurance fraud is a felony.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post

I can't imagine approaching a customer wearing a body camera. Nothing says "we love our customers!!" then treating them like a criminal.
    How about just getting business insurance? If someone tries to blame you for damage that you know you didn't do let them take it up with you agent. Would be smart to remind them at this time that insurance fraud is a felony.
    Customers appreciate the fact that pics and video are involved. I don't do it just to cover me but also to show them that the "details" start from the moment they meet me. Solid Terms and Conditions are also a must.
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

3. Thanks SameGuy thanked for this post
    Likes SameGuy, oneheadlite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess everywhere else I go that requires me to sign consent or disclaimer forms, I should also be prepared to submit my particulars and fingerprints for a full background check. I’ve never once felt like a criminal for agreeing to terms and conditions. That’s just nonsense.
    Francesco

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing says "we love our customers!!" then treating them like a criminal... Would be smart to remind them at this time that insurance fraud is a felony.
    lmaooooooooooooo I got nothin else to say
    Francesco

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ B4U View Post
    Customers appreciate the fact that pics and video are involved. I don't do it just to cover me but also to show them that the "details" start from the moment they meet me. Solid Terms and Conditions are also a must.
    I am intrigued by this response. I assume most customers drop their cars of at your home. Do you walk out with a clipboard and camera and start going to town upon their arrival?

If it's not to personal what is your day job?

Post Thanks / Like

You are the guy I would not take my vehicle too lol. You come off as the person pointing the finger at someone else. And who said anything about wearing a camera? Utter nonsense. Are you sure you are professional lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Let me play devils advocate right back at you. This is a tool that can be used while walking around the vehicle with your client. These days there are digital options. The guys at Chicago Auto Pro use gopro's to document the condition of the vehicles they work on. It is a security measure to cover ones backside.
    You are the guy I would not take my vehicle too lol. You come off as the person pointing the finger at someone else. And who said anything about wearing a camera? Utter nonsense. Are you sure you are professional lol.
    I come off as the person pointing the finger by not recording my customer with a video camera or making them sign waivers?
    I'm not as technology savy as you but I thought GoPros were video cameras that you wear on your person. Am I wrong?

I don't know how I will be able to sleep tonight worrying about losing you as a potential customer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SameGuy View Post
    I guess everywhere else I go that requires me to sign consent or disclaimer forms, I should also be prepared to submit my particulars and fingerprints for a full background check. I’ve never once felt like a criminal for agreeing to terms and conditions. That’s just nonsense.
    If there is negligence disclaimer/consent forms are as worthless as a Mike Phillips VIF.

Quote Originally Posted by SameGuy View Post
    lmaooooooooooooo I got nothin else to say
    That is the understatement of the day

Post Thanks / Like

Am I wrong?
    Yup in more ways than one.

11. Dislikes Flash Gordon disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Flash I don’t know how Mike hurt you but you are loved.

Bringing up old #### (threads almost a year old) and bashing mike or bringing up points of arguments aren’t gonna do you any good.

. If you wanna trash him do it to him on a 3D or his forum. He left on good terms with most of us newer guys here that your just gonna cause tension. If that’s your end goal we’ll, you do you.

If not focus on the future and what’s going on right now. Seems like you got some good knowledge. Why not focus on that and share it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Likes CleanIT liked this post
Page 331 of 333 FirstFirst ... 231281321322323324325326327328329330331332333 LastLast