Figured I would post this as this has been asked in this thread.

need help uploading pictures

Uploading a photo with a PC is pretty straight forward. Mike has a write up on using Tapatalk to upload photos from a phone. Everyone should be using this method as it is so easy to do. Mike's write up can be found here.

https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum...ell-phone.html

From a PC following the steps below will lead to success each time and is about as simple as it can get. I am using an windows computer. If you own a mac well you are on your own.

If you want to do this from a PC, then upload your photos to the PC.

Go to Microsoft Paint where you are going to edit your photos and resize them. I would recommend you crop out the stuff you don’t need before you resize them.

On Paint go to Edit > Resize.

You should see this pop up. Click on Pixels and you are going to change to change the largest number to 800. In this case Horizontal. It will automatically resize vertical.

I recommend renaming your image so you don’t save over your original image.

Now go to your gallery page

Click on My Albums

Click on Create a New Album

Then you are going to put all your information on your album name and click Create a New Album. I normally just fill out Album Name

Once you create your Album you can now click on upload photos.

And then just click Choose File and Click on Upload/Submit at the bottom of the page to upload your resized images.

And depending on how many images you have it will upload each one.

From there you can select the Linked Image and copy that. You will then go to your thread and on the post select the Linked Image text.

I only keep the [img] path and delete the rest as it’s not needed and put junk text that’s not needed.

Then click Submit Reply and you are done.

Now this sounds complicated but it’s easy once you get going. All images above were loaded by tapatlak.