autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
 

» Detailing Classes

New Dates Available for the Autogeek Roadshow!
Page 330 of 330 FirstFirst ... 230280320321322323324325326327328329330
Results 3,291 to 3,296 of 3296
  1. #3291
    Newbie Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mike Phillips VIF or Vehicle Inspection Form

    [QUOTE=Mike Phillips;1705958]Sent.

    I would like a copy of VIF in word format. Thanks

    bookem_ron@yahoo.com

  2. #3292
    Newbie Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mike Phillips VIF or Vehicle Inspection Form

    Hello Mike,

    I would like a copy of this form. Thank you.

    My email address is: panicaadrian@hotmail.com

  3. #3293
    Newbie Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mike Phillips VIF or Vehicle Inspection Form

    Hello Mike,

    They say that if you want something done then you should ask a busy man, so, well... do you ever sleep?

    I too would like a copy of the Word version of the document. I particularly like the information portion of the Word document. Do you still wish for us to submit suggested revisions for it? I doubt I'd have anything to contribute other than some minor proofreading and adding some of the newer tools to the list, but that's nothing compared to what you have done for us all, with this document as well as all of the other stuff. Even if it has contributed to significantly thinning my wallet.

    I don't know if you get the email addresses from our account information, but if not, and you need us to post it, then please use this one: majbuzz2000@yahoo.com . It's not an address I really use except for when posting it openly; the bots are welcome to it. I don't yet have a business set up, so I don't have a business email.

    Once again, THANK YOU MIKE!

  4. #3294
    Director of Training Mike Phillips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Stuart, Florida
    Posts
    50,796
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mike Phillips VIF or Vehicle Inspection Form

    Quote Originally Posted by buffdude View Post

    I would like a copy of VIF in word format. Thanks

    bookem_ron@yahoo.com

    Sent. Apologies for the delay, I think I was teaching the boat class when you posted. Sorry.



    Quote Originally Posted by 360customdetailing View Post

    Hello Mike,

    I would like a copy of this form. Thank you.

    My email address is: panicaadrian@hotmail.com
    Sent. Apologies for the delay, I think I was teaching the May 3-day car detailing class when you posted. Sorry.


    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDog View Post

    Hello Mike,

    They say that if you want something done then you should ask a busy man, so, well... do you ever sleep?

    I too would like a copy of the Word version of the document. I particularly like the information portion of the Word document. Do you still wish for us to submit suggested revisions for it? I doubt I'd have anything to contribute other than some minor proofreading and adding some of the newer tools to the list, but that's nothing compared to what you have done for us all, with this document as well as all of the other stuff. Even if it has contributed to significantly thinning my wallet.

    I don't know if you get the email addresses from our account information, but if not, and you need us to post it, then please use this one: majbuzz2000@yahoo.com . It's not an address I really use except for when posting it openly; the bots are welcome to it. I don't yet have a business set up, so I don't have a business email.

    Once again, THANK YOU MIKE!

    No need to send me revisions and feel free to customize to fit your business model.

    Sent.


    Mike Phillips
    Director of Training Autogeek & Marine 31
    IDA Board Member - Certified Detailer - Skills Validated Detailer - IDA Recognized Trainer
    Mike Phillips Facebook Page
    Twitter
    Instagram
    Mike Phillips Detail Training Credentials
    Sign-up for Mike's Tips & Techniques Newsletter


  5. Thanks RiverDog thanked for this post
  6. #3295
    Newbie Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mike Phillips VIF or Vehicle Inspection Form

    derek.miracle@icloud.com

    PLEASE and THANK YOU!

  7. #3296
    Director of Training Mike Phillips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Stuart, Florida
    Posts
    50,796
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mike Phillips VIF or Vehicle Inspection Form

    Quote Originally Posted by dmiracle View Post

    PLEASE and THANK YOU!

    Sent.


    Mike Phillips
    Director of Training Autogeek & Marine 31
    IDA Board Member - Certified Detailer - Skills Validated Detailer - IDA Recognized Trainer
    Mike Phillips Facebook Page
    Twitter
    Instagram
    Mike Phillips Detail Training Credentials
    Sign-up for Mike's Tips & Techniques Newsletter


Page 330 of 330 FirstFirst ... 230280320321322323324325326327328329330

Similar Threads

  1. How and WHY to use a Vehicle Inspection Form or VIF to document Pre-Existing Damage
    By Mike Phillips in forum How to articles by Mike Phillips
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-27-2020, 01:03 PM
  2. Vehicle Interior Inspection Form
    By lunchboxmunchy in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2017, 09:00 PM
  3. Vehicle Inspection Form
    By tcoop54 in forum Ask Mike Phillips your detailing questions!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2017, 09:10 PM
  4. Mike Phillips VIF or Vehicle Inspection Form
    By Acertijo22 in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2017, 10:18 PM

Members who have read this thread: 120

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» June 2021

S M T W T F S
3031 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 123