autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

DVD - How To Use the Flex 3401 & PE14 Rotary Buffer

DVD - How To Use the Flex 3401 & PE14 Rotary Buffer

Had a guy in Egypt asking me about how to use these two tools today on Facebook and I thought I had created a thread for this new DVD but after a little searching I couldn't find it?

Here's a new DVD that goes over how to use the Flex 3401 and the Flex PE14 as well as the Flex 3403.

How To Properly Use Flex Polishers DVD

It's very detailed starting with showing what comes in the box as well as exactly how these tools work and how to use them to remove swirls, scratches, oxidation and water spots and even to machine apply your wax or paint sealant.

For the video we used a two black Mercedes-Benz cars both with Ceramiclear paint systems.

Our in-house video genius did some INCREDIBLE video work to show you how all the popular tools work while I compared and contrast the differences.

Here's one of the ideas Yancy came up with and that was to place black arrows on white pads...

Then he set up a GoPro Camera to film the action of the tools...

Then I ran the tools...

And then you'll see the pads in action using slow-motion video capture...

But that's not all...
    the 2006 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG was COMPLETELY swirled out and we show you step-by-step how to use both tools to completely remove the swirls and finish out hologram-free.

Ceramiclear black paint filled with swirls...

Half and half showing the before and after difference...

Now the metallic flake *pops*

And everything is shot in High Definition!

New to machine polishing?
    If you're wondering which type of tool is best for you this video will help you to both make and solidify your decision.

New to Rotary Buffers
    If you're new to rotary buffers there's a lot of tips and techniques for how to use a rotary buffer in this video.

New to the Flex 3401
    If you're new to the Flex 3401 there are a lot of tips and techniques for how to use a Flex 3401

Plus it's a fun and thanks to Yancy, professional quality DVD that the Flex Tool Company uses for trade shows and played continuously in there booth at SEMA this years.

And the price can't be best...

So check it out on Autogeek.net

How To Properly Use Flex Polishers DVD

Mike Phillips

Re: DVD - How To Use the Flex 3401 & PE14 Rotary Buffer

This DVD also goes over how to use the Flex PE 14, this is a lightweight, compact rotary buffer.

This is also the tool we used for the AMC Wetsanding project, if you watch the time lapse video you'll see it used throughout the entire process of cutting out the sanding marks on the fresh paint.

Wetsanding a car from start to finish - Time Lapse Video

Wetsanding a car from start to finish - Time Lapse Video

Post Thanks / Like

Is there any way that i can get this DVD here in Germany without paying a million € for shipping ? Maybe as a digital Download like your E-Books ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Malborex View Post
    Is there any way that i can get this DVD here in Germany without paying a million € for shipping ? Maybe as a digital Download like your E-Books ?
    There isn't anything on that DVD that isn't available on the web or on this forum,for free.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by top banana View Post

There isn't anything on that DVD that isn't available on the web or on this forum,for free.

That's actually not true.

We've never made the content on this DVD available on our YouTube channel or on our forum. Yancy and I worked pretty hard on this DVD, hard enough that the Flex company shows it in all their booths.

I think it's one of the better DVD's we've ever brought to market. In fact, I don't think there is another professional quality DVD on how to use both the Flex 3401 and the Flex PE14 anywhere you can purchase or watch for free.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post

We've never made the content on this DVD available on our YouTube channel or on our forum. Yancy and I worked pretty hard on this DVD, hard enough that the Flex company shows it in all their booths.

I think it's one of the better DVD's we've ever brought to market. In fact, I don't think there is another professional quality DVD on how to use both the Flex 3401 and the Flex PE14 anywhere you can purchase or watch for free.

I agree the 38 minute DVD is of high quality and informative, BUT like I stated,there is nothing on the DVD that isn't available for FREE on youtube or this site. There is even a thread above this one that is almost 30 mins long covering how to use the Flex 3401.
    I was in no way trying to take anything away from the effort you put into making the DVD and I appreciate all of your help on the forum, but what I was stating is that there are plenty of videos on here and youtube for free covering the use of the Flex 3401 and rotary. To pay $12.99 PLUS shipping to Germany is very steep for what is available for free

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Re: DVD - How To Use the Flex 3401 & PE14 Rotary Buffer

I don't care about the comments above, because i always believe in Mike Phillips and so i just purchased this DVD!!

But why this DVD doesn't offer Mike Phillips autographed version? I really wish to get one.

Post Thanks / Like

Just thought i'd say thank you Mike, just received the DVD today!

Quote Originally Posted by spinz View Post
    I don't care about the comments above, because i always believe in Mike Phillips and so i just purchased this DVD!!

But why this DVD doesn't offer Mike Phillips autographed version? I really wish to get one.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by spinz View Post
    Just thought i'd say thank you Mike, just received the DVD today!

Was it signed?

I remember one of the guys in Customer Care bringing me one of these DVD's to sign about a week ago... they didn't say who it was for though?

Post Thanks / Like

Was it signed?

I remember one of the guys in Customer Care bringing me one of these DVD's to sign about a week ago... they didn't say who it was for though?

What do you say?

Yes i will make it shine!

Hmmm, maybe next time i would say my name beforehand so that you could write my name on it

Feel so touched by your kindness.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DVD - How To Use the Flex 3401 & PE14 Rotary Buffer-20131101_231946-jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast