autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mike Phillips

Re: Topping - Definition - How to Top also called Topping

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeR/T View Post
    Thank you Mike! Great write up. I really appreciate your desire to help us by making things seem less complicated. That increases my confidence in tackling many detailing projects.
    Rick

No problemo Rick...

I'm a big fan of not taking something that should be simple and enjoyable like washing and waxing your car and turning it into "Rocket Science".

Quote Originally Posted by mlang View Post
    This truly was an extremely beneficial article. Thanks Mike.
    I read so many threads that I find it difficult to comment on all that deserve recognition.
    Gee thanks.... I always type that I have two passions in this industry...

1. Detailing...
    2. Showing other's how to detail...

And the second one of course would include doing so in person and via other media like this forum or videos...

I can always think back to how I started out in this industry and the bad experience I had and that's why I like doing whatever I can to try to help people avoid what I went through...

Quote Originally Posted by awl2win View Post
    Hi Mike,

I am new to this forum and this is my very first post. But the reason I am here and can’t wait to start my first detailing job is because of your videos. You have changed my 30 year long misconception about car detailing. I used to think this is a “painful” process that I will never do it myself. Now, I really believe this is going to be a fun and enjoyable part of my life. Plus, I know it will make me feel so good and pride each time when I drive my cars from now on. So thanks again…

Thanks,
    Joseph

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate your comments. Before I answer your questions, I would suggest and recommend you take your post above and copy and paste it into a "new" and "dedicated" thread. In other words, create a new thread for your questions instead of tagging them onto this thread titled,

Topping - Definition - How to Top also called Topping

Since this is a thread about the topic of "topping" and it's just better to start a dedicated thread for questions for your new detailing passion and project.

You can post it in the Detailing 101 forum group or the Ask Mike Phillips forum group and write a title that states what the topic of the thread is about, here's some tips on writing a topic here...

How to write a good title for your thread

Here's another good article not just for you but for everyone that will read this thread into the future...

A tip to help yourself get great answers when you start a thread

Mike Phillips

Mike Phillips

Mike Phillips

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12