autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mike Phillips

Re: The SMAT PACK - Everything you ever wanted to know about Meguiar's SMAT products...

Quote Originally Posted by feslope View Post
    I remember seeing that somewhere too. Not even sure Mike said it. As I recall the reference was to the Surbuf MicroFingers R Series Buffing Pads at Surbuf MicroFingers R Series Buffing Pads, polishing pads, Microfingers pads, orbital polisher pads, surebuff, sur-buf

I think I read that on Autopia and I didn't post it. Good memory. What I wrote in the initial posts that make up this thread were a combination of the manufacture's recommendations right off the label, and then my comments.

Any pad recommendations were in the directions I typed that reflect the label copy recommendations.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The SMAT PACK - Everything you ever wanted to know about Meguiar's SMAT products...

Great write up Mike , Thanks for sharing !

Mario

Post Thanks / Like

I know this is an old thread, but where does the new DA MF system and Ultimate Polish fit in as far as aggresiveness?

Post Thanks / Like

Bump for my question

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IOMCAMARO View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but where does the new DA MF system and Ultimate Polish fit in as far as aggresiveness?
    Would also like to know =D

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by IOMCAMARO View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but where does the new DA MF system and Ultimate Polish fit in as far as aggressiveness?

I'll update this thread because it's important to me, but probably won't get to it today.

SwirlX is discontinued or is going to be discontinued and a number of new products have been added that use SMAT

The D300 will fit in-between the Ultimate Compound and the Solo M86 and the D301 would be either in front of M205 or behind it.

Post Thanks / Like

I got it so also what about Nano polish it has same abrasive concept?

Post Thanks / Like

Mike, thank you sincerely. I look forward to shaking your hand someday. Nathan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    I'll update this thread because it's important to me, but probably won't get to it today.

SwirlX is discontinued or is going to be discontinued and a number of new products have been added that use SMAT

The D300 will fit in-between the Ultimate Compound and the Solo M86 and the D301 would be either in front of M205 or behind it.

This would be good to update for new members when you find time. There's been some quality products added from Meguiar's since this article first appeared.
    Bill

Mike Phillips

Need some copy I wrote in this thread for new project.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234