autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brand Yourself, Brand your Forum Nickname and Brand your Business Name

I didn't want to start a whole new threat because I am sure there's already one out here, somewhere. But, what are some marketing resources people are using? Besides social media pages. FB Market Place? craigslist (outdated i know). is there an Angies List type for cars?

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by ToddA View Post

I didn't want to start a whole new threat because I am sure there's already one out here, somewhere.

But, what are some marketing resources people are using? Besides social media pages.

FB Market Place? craigslist (outdated i know). is there an Angies List type for cars?

I would actually start a new and dedicated thread since your question is different than the topic of this thread.

Just sayin.....

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by CEE DOG View Post

Good read Mike! I don't post by my real name but if this was my profession then there would be no doubt it is the only way to go. As it is I first picked a nickname back when xbox live came out. I'm not really busy on the forums and Autogeek is the first one that I frequent.

So anyway when Xbox Live came out they requested you create a "Gamertag". Now therre were a couple reasons not to use my own name on there. The first of which there are some real suspect characters! Better safe then sorry!

A little bit of risk and absolutely no reward (for my situation at the time) Anyway, I just decided to use a name that some guys that I worked with in my youth had given me and the rest was history. After reading your article and thinking about it I suppose on this particular forum there isn't any reason I shouldn't have used my real first name but as you made reference to I am leary of putting myself out there unless there is a reason.

As always-Thanks for the read!

C

No problemo Corey and look where you're at now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Buffit View Post

Mike, thanks for including my Shop in your outstanding article. Even after 8 years we still get compliments on the "cleverness" of the Brand. Most importantly, it is very memorable.

Road Show in the Spring?

Jim

I'll get a hold of you Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Kinder View Post

Thanks Mike for all your experience and teaching's and another valuable and wise write-up of infomation.

I've Used stang_krazy for many years all over different forum's and first seen and read this aritcle years ago on MOL and it has always stuck with me.

It's funny my wife always tells me that I can't remember nothing but It's odd that I can remember something Mike Phillips or Several other guys I look up too has wrote or said years back that I do remember. LOL!!!

Anyway thanks Mike

Ha ha....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567