autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Mike Phillips

Video: How to replace brushes in FLEX 3401 with Chris Metcalf & Mike Phillips

Video: How to replace brushes in FLEX 3401 with Chris Metcalf & Mike Phillips

While Chris Metcalf was here as our guest for one of our 3-day car detailing classes, we had a chance to shoot a few new videos.

Good information throughout.

2. Thanks Thomkirby, DeadlySheds thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys, John U, DeadlySheds liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: How to replace brushes in FLEX 3401 with Chris Metcalf & Mike Phillips

No disrespect to Chris whatsoever, but after watching this entire video, I think Mike knows more about the FLEX....
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Mike Phillips

Re: Video: How to replace brushes in FLEX 3401 with Chris Metcalf & Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post

No disrespect to Chris whatsoever, but after watching this entire video, I think Mike knows more about the FLEX....

Appreciate the compliment but I know Chris really well and he really knows the inner workings of all FLEX tool. AND they make a lot of different tools for a wide variety of industries.

I just clicked over to the FLEX corporate website and took this screenshot,

While there, I found this new tool. Our house is impeccably clean, even so, I'd love to try this out.

Cool tools. Top notch quality and reliability.

Also - one of the reason I wanted to make this video on how to correctly replace the brushes in the BEAST is because I think I have 24 of these tools in the garage for our car and boat detailing classes and I know moving forward, now that I've been here 11 years, teaching classes since I came here), that as a part of good maintenance, I'm going to "want" to tear these tools apart, blow-out and clean them and while I have them apart, replace the brushes.

I know Chris will see this thread along with many of management at FLEX Corporate, so thank you FLEX and Chris for all your support. In my opinion, your decision to supply Autogeek and myself with such a vast collection of your tools was wise-thinking on your part. As a result - THOUSANDS of people that have taken our boat and car detailing classes over the last decade have had TONS of hands-on time with your tools and Autogeek sales vindicate your decision.