autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

600+ How-To Articles & 200+ Product Reviews by Mike Phillips at www.AutogeekOnline.net

600+ How-To Articles & 200+ Product Reviews by Mike Phillips at www.AutogeekOnline.net

600+ How-To Articles & 200+ Product Reviews

In the last week or so I've been locating all of the how-to articles I've written since coming to Autogeek in 2009 and moving them to one location, this forum, which is named, How to articles by Mike Phillips

For example any wetsanding articles I've written and originally posted in the Wet-Sanding, Cutting & Buffing sub-forum - I've moved them to this group How to articles by Mike Phillips and by doing this I'm able to get a fairly accurate count of just how many how-to articles I've written.

Same thing for any reviews I've written. If they were posted anywhere else but the forum group called,

Product Reviews by Mike Phillips

Then I've moved them into the above forum group to get an accurate count. As of this morning, here's my count.

600+ how-to articles
    200+ product reviews

And most of my reviews are actually what I call a, Review and How-to articles because I not only review the widget but I share a detailed write-up with pictures on how to use the widget.

That's a total of 800+ how-to articles and product reviews in the last 10+ years.

Since taking the above screenshot I've written one new how-to article.

Backing Plate Swap - 5 inch backing plate for the Griot's Garage G9

2. Likes JKDesign liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Re: 600+ How-To Articles & 200+ Product Reviews by Mike Phillips at www.AutogeekOnline.net

Continued....

And for what it's worth, tomorrow I'm getting a new keyboard, as the one I'm typing on is now worn out.

I think this makes #4 for keyboards.

4. Likes Diner, mc2hill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 600+ How-To Articles & 200+ Product Reviews by Mike Phillips at www.AutogeekOnline.net

Starting to burn too much oil, Mike?
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

THANK YOU FOR SHARING MIKE
    Jim

7. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes N/A liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Jim w View Post

THANK YOU FOR SHARING MIKE

Jim

It's my passion.

I love doing 2 things,

1. Detailing cars
    2. Showing others how to detail cars

The second thing, showing others, includes,

1. In person - classes
    2. Videos
    3. Books
    4. Articles

Of course, I'm not a YouTube Influencer so I don't know if 600 how-to articles means much....

9. Thanks Thomkirby thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post

Continued....

And for what it's worth, tomorrow I'm getting a new keyboard, as the one I'm typing on is now worn out.

I think this makes #4 for keyboards.
    I have the same keyboard at work!

Go with a gaming keyboard in the future if possible. Much higher quality keys and a better typing experience IMO.

I've gone through 4 or 5 of that style both Logitech and Microsoft and moved to a higher end gaming keyboard and like it a lot better.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by vincec View Post

I have the same keyboard at work! Go with a gaming keyboard in the future if possible. Much higher quality keys and a better typing experience IMO. I've gone through 4 or 5 of that style both Logitech and Microsoft and moved to a higher end gaming keyboard and like it a lot better.
    I've ordered another Microsoft Full Ergo like in the picture for work. But I've ordered the below for my home office.

Logitech - MK570 Comfort Wave Wireless Keyboard

Reviews say it's noisy, as in clickity clack. I kind of like that when I'm typing.

12. Likes Thomkirby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've ordered another Microsoft Full Ergo like in the picture for work. But I've ordered the below for my home office.

Reviews say it's noisy, as in clickity clack. I kind of like that when I'm typing.

I have that same keyboard too but in the wired version! That was my last home office keyboard. Keys got a bid sticky, as in hard to push when typing fast. That's why I tried the Logitech Gaming Keyboard and mouse this time. This is the keyboard I'm using now.

Post Thanks / Like

I am typing on that keyboard on my work computer now! Mine came with roller ball mouse, which I like, but never had one before.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for this. KEEP ON ROCKING!
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

16. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes N/A liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast