autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mike Phillips

Re: The easy way to share a picture on a forum - Tapatalk App for your cell phone

For new members, the easiest way to share a full size picture on a forum is via the TapaTalk App.

Here's an example of me using the TapaTalk App to add pictures to the forum using my phone.

Cars from Lew’s Cruise - March 3rd - 2020

You have to poke around in the app to figure out how to ADD the AutogeekOnline.net discussion forum to your list of forums to participate on.

Then figure out how to navigate on the forum via the App interface. I find it clumsy but if I can do it most of you should be able to figure it out.

If you can't figure it out - find a teenager to show you how.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The easy way to share a picture on a forum - Tapatalk App for your cell phone

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post

For new members, the easiest way to share a full size picture on a forum is via the TapaTalk App.

Here's an example of me using the TapaTalk App to add pictures to the forum using my phone.

Cars from Lew’s Cruise - March 3rd - 2020

You have to poke around in the app to figure out how to ADD the AutogeekOnline.net discussion forum to your list of forums to participate on.

Then figure out how to navigate on the forum via the App interface. I find it clumsy but if I can do it most of you should be able to figure it out.

If you can't figure it out - find a teenager to show you how.

To add to Mike's point:

I can listen to just about any internal combustion engine (2 or 4 stroke) and hear if there is a problem.
    I can then, most of the time, diagnose and fix the problem(s).

Just something I was born with.

However, ask me to add a photo on a V bulletin formatted platform, and you have an instant idiot. (Insert joke here, Bob. )

All jokes aside, TapTalk allowed me (the computer idiot) to add photos painlessly.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

3. Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post

However, ask me to add a photo on a V bulletin formatted platform, and you have an instant idiot. (Insert joke here, Bob. )

Not including phones, the vBulletin forum interface really works best for adding a picture using a computer, as in a laptop or desktop computer.

I'm a PC guy myself. I tried to become a Mac guy but I simply couldn't figure out their file system, (no C drive where you can EASILY create and use folders and files), and what is supposed to be a intuitive user interface was actually a hair-pullling-out-of-head interface.

So I've gone back to a PC for both work and home.

5. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Mike Phillips

For new members, check out the links on the first page for the type of OS for your phone if you want to share full size pictures in your threads and posts.

Mike Phillips

For larr12 who was posting in the ChatBox

See first post in this thread.

Post Thanks / Like

Apple App Store has AGOnline app. I downloaded it, signed in, and posting pics thanks
    My goal in life is to love God, family and myself. To love others and treat others right.

Mike Phillips

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345