autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

1 hour Detail - Pinnacle Jeweling Wax & FLEX CBEAST

1 hour Detail - Pinnacle Jeweling Wax & FLEX CBEAST

I was testing out a new product for a review this morning and afterwards I machine waxed the car using Pinnacle Jeweling Wax and the FLEX Cordless 3401 aka the CBEAST.

I buzzed around this car hitting the paint and all the glass and did it under an hour and only used one battery.

When I say I BUZZED around this car that means this was a Mike Phillips Quickie Buff. The paint was in fairly good shape to start with. I used 2 Lake Country 6.5" HDO orange polishing pads.

Pinnacle Jeweling Wax - good correction with jewel like results and super easy wipe-off.

This battery still has power after going around the entire car.

This belongs to Cody, one of our warehouse staff. Free car wash and quickie buff - all set for the weekend!

Cordless Benefits

1. No power cord.
    2. No extension cord.
    3. No hassles.

Pure buffing enjoyment.

Last I heard the cordless FLEX 3401 is expected to be available in August. It has become hands-down, the most popular tool out of all the tools I showcase in my car detailing classes among those that attend. I show a LOT of tools and everyone is encouraged to use them all. The cordless FINISHER is also very popular, a very close second to the cordless CBEAST.

From my observations....

Enthusiast detailers - mostly just detailing their own cars = Cordless FINISHER.

Pro Detailers - mostly looking for speed with swirl-free results = Cordless CBEAST.

FWIW

Come to one of my Roadshow Classes or one of the 3-day classes here at Autogeek in Stuart, Florida and test out ALL the different tools and make-up your own mind which tools is your favorite.

Click here for information on all our detailing classes including the boat class

2. Likes fly07sti, VISITOR, PaulMys, mc2hill, Diner liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Re: 1 hour Detail - Pinnacle Jeweling Wax & FLEX CBEAST

FLEX B HERE!

Thank you everyone for your patience. And today the new CBEAST and the PiXiE have arrived!

Get yours here!

FLEX PXE 80 12-EC KIT aka the PiXiE

FLEX XCE 8-125 18.0 Polisher aka the CBEAST!

Mike Phillips

Re: 1 hour Detail - Pinnacle Jeweling Wax & FLEX CBEAST

and....

NEWS FLASH!!!!! The new FLEX XCE 10-8 125 Corded Polisher is NOW IN STOCK!

Just received an e-mail from Meghan that the tool EVERYONE has been waiting for has ARRIVED!

Here's the link

FLEX XCE 10-8 125 Corded Polisher aka The SUPA BEAST

This new version of the aluminum headed FLEX 3401 is smoother and quieter and without the aluminum head it's also cooler and lighter.

Since receiving mine from FLEX back in July, it is my go-to polisher for every detailing project.

I don't know how many of these units we received in this first shipment so if you want one, get it fast while they last.