autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SONAX Polymer Net Shield - Closest thing to a coating without being a coating

Any benefit to machine applying or machine removing PNS or do most of you guys do it manually by hand?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SONAX Polymer Net Shield - Closest thing to a coating without being a coating

Quote Originally Posted by packfan View Post
    I'd like for someone to compare PNS to Soft99 Fusso Coat 12 Month.
    As far as what?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzscarwash View Post
    As far as what?

Shine, durability, beading, etc. Is one much better than the other. Soft99 Fusso 12 months seems to be a better value because from what I've read you can get 25-30 applications out of a container.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by packfan View Post
    Shine, durability, beading, etc. Is one much better than the other. Soft99 Fusso 12 months seems to be a better value because from what I've read you can get 25-30 applications out of a container.
    You can definitely get more applications out of it that's for sure.

Fusso is harder to apply, goes on like a traditional wax, is not sun friendly and if left on just a few seconds to long is difficult to apply. It stains any and all trims. Has great shine and better beading and hydroponics then PNS imo.

PNS yes you get less applications but it wipes on with a microfiber and wipes right off with ease, you can apply it to any surface with no issues. Doesn't stain anything, works so well you could use as a drying aid.

Durability to both. I'm not sure who would win, for the ass pain of applying fusso you are better off just using cquartz lite, the total application time takes just as long but you will have a coating and again the lite can be applied to any surface as well with no issues and I'm more then willing to bet the lite would last much longer.

(I have fusso on my car now)

Post Thanks / Like

I've read numerous threads about PNS and BSD. I think these are going to be my sealant/topper for the upcoming winter at least.
    I'm unsure of the best way to apply these products though.

Do most of you use a microfiber towel or a foam wax,sealant,coating applicator to apply and spread ?
    I know to remove both of them pretty much immediately with a microfiber towel. Just need info on application. Thanks all.

Mike Phillips

I've shared this article at least twice today - might as well give it a bump for anyone that's never seen it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456