autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Mobile Detailing Vehicle Suggestions

Volvo V50 or V70. Plenty of them on the market, prices aren't too extreme. Huge cargo area for a wagon. Available in AWD, decent gas mileage and they hold up really well with good maintenance.

Post Thanks / Like

So, I'm pretty set on the HHR Panel for my new mobile vehicle, the price/size/fuel efficiency are all winners, and I'm starting to come around on the looks of them. Problem is that there are very few of the Panel versions available here in the PNW, at least right now. I was kinda lookin for a silver or white one so that the color didn't detract from my logo and advertising, but this red one is on CL and I was curious of any thoughts on if it would be too much with the yellow/color scheme in my logo (my avatar) and that being a focal color of all my marketing. I'm not in a huge rush or anything, so it's not like I have to have it. Thanks for any thoughts you guys have!

2007 Chevrolet HHR LT PANEL for sale!
    Dynamic Detailing
    Website | Instagram | Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

hello, im glad that you chose the hhr. you will not be dissapointed. im dying to get mines back from the shop. it was crashed by an 18 wheeler. but i should have it back this week.i deeply miss it! its great on gas, great advertising, and i fit everything i need. i saw the one you posted. the red one. looks good, very low miles.. i got my 2008 for 4,500 with 50k miles. it is a rebuilt title though, but the owner had pictures of where it was hit and why it was a rebuilt (back bumper was replaced) thats it. red and yellow is not a bad match.. look at mcdonalds.. last time i checked, theyre doing great. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrclean View Post
    hello, im glad that you chose the hhr. you will not be dissapointed. im dying to get mines back from the shop. it was crashed by an 18 wheeler. but i should have it back this week.i deeply miss it! its great on gas, great advertising, and i fit everything i need. i saw the one you posted. the red one. looks good, very low miles.. i got my 2008 for 4,500 with 50k miles. it is a rebuilt title though, but the owner had pictures of where it was hit and why it was a rebuilt (back bumper was replaced) thats it. red and yellow is not a bad match.. look at mcdonalds.. last time i checked, theyre doing great. lol
    Hey, hopefully you're back up and operational by now. Never fun to have to deal with a car in the shop. Yeah, my wife actually mentioned the same thing about McDonalds, but she was less enthusiastic about it making a "cheap food connection" to the colors. I don't think it's a huge deal, currently trying to get more info on the car but the seller is super busy and tough to reach.

Quick question about your HHR if you don't mind. Do you have the remote for opening the rear side doors, or just a button on the dash? If just the button is ever annoying having to get in the front of the car just to open the rear doors? How do you work around that? I feel like I'm in an out of my side doors a lot, just not sure what to think on that little feature. Also, I noticed that yours doesn't have a sunroof either- does it ever feel just too dark in there with only having the front three windows? I might be over-thinking it, but was just curious since you've been in yours for a while. Thanks!
    Dynamic Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jarred767 View Post
    Hey, hopefully you're back up and operational by now. Never fun to have to deal with a car in the shop. Yeah, my wife actually mentioned the same thing about McDonalds, but she was less enthusiastic about it making a "cheap food connection" to the colors. I don't think it's a huge deal, currently trying to get more info on the car but the seller is super busy and tough to reach.

Quick question about your HHR if you don't mind. Do you have the remote for opening the rear side doors, or just a button on the dash? If just the button is ever annoying having to get in the front of the car just to open the rear doors? How do you work around that? I feel like I'm in an out of my side doors a lot, just not sure what to think on that little feature. Also, I noticed that yours doesn't have a sunroof either- does it ever feel just too dark in there with only having the front three windows? I might be over-thinking it, but was just curious since you've been in yours for a while. Thanks!
    Hellos, unfortunately no I'm not up and running just yet. Last I heard is that it got repainted and that they're waiting for some parts to arrive.fingers crossed I'll have it by next week. As for the door remote. No it doesn't come with a remote, it does have a push button on the front dashboard that makes them popout. I haven't founder this annoying in any way to tell you the truth. I unload everything that I'll need once I arrive to the client's house therefore I don't go back and forward to the hhr. No, I don't have a sunroof and I haven't found it bothersome.the rearview mirrors have an extra mirror that will help you with the blind spots. I don't find myself trap in it.. in contrast in find it noisy a bit because of the open cargo van area. You'll be fine.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool thanks man! I've been sold on them! My biggest issue is finding one. I have had two come up in the entire state of Washington in the last two-plus weeks and one fell through and that red one is still in limbo. Learning a lesson in patience right now.

Hope you get yours back soon!
    Dynamic Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Just to update, I finally made the purchase on this and have joined the HHR Panel club. Can't wait to get it up and operational (even minimally) this weekend. A lot of work ahead, but I'll start a new thread on the car with some starting pictures to chronicle the way the car evolves/improves.

Thanks for everyones help in the process, it is much appreciated!
    Dynamic Detailing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123