autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Website review

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Website review

for what its worth, i love the picture of the car in the background, but i found the rest of the site to be tough to read because of the pic in teh background...
    I am the heir to the primo spaghetti sauce fortune

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Seth - nice design. One comment - the sub-headlines in blue that you are using looking like, at first glance, google ad inserts. I would recomment playing around with that a little bit otherwise nice job...
    And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver, because we are competing. We are competing to win, and the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory; it's not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th. - Ayrton Senna

Post Thanks / Like

Looks nice to me. Loads fast and has good content. I wouldn't make any changes untill you start the correction services and get some photos of that.
    2011 Compass Latitude Bright Silver/ 2017 Nissan Rogue SV AWD Premium Glacier White
    REFLECTIVE IMAGE DETAILING

Regular Member Seth@NWCDetailing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pureshine View Post
    I was just thinking people might get confused from the stuff above that and not understand what those prices are for.
    Agreed, thought about it and made it a little simpler. Should be less confusing now.lol

Quote Originally Posted by louie View Post
    Not sure if it opens differently from a computer, but you need to put a contact phone number on your home page at the top. When I'm out and about and want to contact a business, it is very convenient if I get to a website on my iPhone and can click their number. Just make sure that it is in a format that can be licked to call. I have seen a few that are an image and not text.

On you gallery, it looks like you are starting out - which is great, all the best to you. I would put all the car photos on the top line, followed by some of the wheels, and then your supplies. Eventually I would lose the pics of the supplies. If you can insert some simple text on your wheel pic, like before and after, it would add a little more impact. Also some before pics of cars, labeled of course.
    I think that'd be a little easier for customers too, thanks for the advice. For the pictures i've been in business for about 4 months so this is what I got for now, but in time ill be looking forward to putting luxury cars on there and make it more professional, along with maybe just one or two pictures of supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by primo spaghetti View Post
    for what its worth, i love the picture of the car in the background, but i found the rest of the site to be tough to read because of the pic in teh background...
    Yeah i tried to darken it up a little bit, let me know what you think now and if it needs to go a little darker.

Quote Originally Posted by ehannigan View Post
    Hey Seth - nice design. One comment - the sub-headlines in blue that you are using looking like, at first glance, google ad inserts. I would recomment playing around with that a little bit otherwise nice job...
    Yeah I kinda just realized that, ill mess with the colors again see what I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by WAXOFF View Post
    Looks nice to me. Loads fast and has good content. I wouldn't make any changes untill you start the correction services and get some photos of that.
    Thanks man, hopefully it'll be this summer!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12