autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Share your best business card design tip?

Here's mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Share your best business card design tip?-business_card-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Share your best business card design tip?-imageuploadedbyagonline1448246269-168319-jpgShare your best business card design tip?-imageuploadedbyagonline1448246289-095833-jpg

I do all my own designs. These cards are front and back. I do a lot of bikes and cars so these should appeal to everyone. I don't like cramming a bunch of info on a card.
    Kris R
    360detail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Those that work from your house, do you put your address, or just the city, or nothing? I don't seem to mind everyone knowing what town I am in, for some reason even the street, but just don't want to put all my info on a business card.

It seems like I am missing something, but this is a card I just whipped out to see what it would look like. What do you guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Share your best business card design tip?-image-jpg  
    ​1991 BRG Miata
    Brad's Detailed Touch
    https://www.facebook.com/Bradsdetailedtouch1

Post Thanks / Like

I just have name and number and website on mine. My address is on my website and my Facebook page

Post Thanks / Like

What I do is put my website on my card as the main idea. On the back I give some details about what I do and lead them to my website. Once they visit my website, a short video automatically plays about what a automatic car wash does to their car(best selling point for new cars and higher end cars btw) and then I go on a bit about what I do and then they call up.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks great A.P.A.D. Did you design your own logo or have some do it for you?

Post Thanks / Like

So I started my business 2 years ago and threw together a cheap business card. I didn't have a website, Facebook page, or even logo for my business at that time so it is kind of out dated. I don't feel that it looks professional at all and honestly I am not even proud of it, which causes me to not distribute them as much as I should.

This winter I have been in the process of creating a new business card that I can be proud of and was looking for your honest feedback before I place an order. The front is nice and simple with my businesses logo and nothing else. I thought about just adding the website or phone number at the very bottom, but I don't want to clutter it up. I also want ALL the contact info in one location. The front and back has a matte finish and is only black and white for a clean simple look.

Front:

I then decided that this go around I needed to convey some information on the back of the card. Not just all my contact information and this time my website/Facebook pages, but also the services I provide. Now I realize that it looks a little busy, but I wanted to list as many services as I could to separate me from just someone washing vehicles (no offense to those that just wash vehicles....haha). I'm thinking the back needs a LITTLE color to break things up....maybe give the contact info or website fonts some color? Just unsure since my logo has no color. Any input would be appreciated!

Back:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 98LowRanger View Post
    So I started my business 2 years ago and threw together a cheap business card. I didn't have a website, Facebook page, or even logo for my business at that time so it is kind of out dated. I don't feel that it looks professional at all and honestly I am not even proud of it, which causes me to not distribute them as much as I should.

This winter I have been in the process of creating a new business card that I can be proud of and was looking for your honest feedback before I place an order. The front is nice and simple with my businesses logo and nothing else. I thought about just adding the website or phone number at the very bottom, but I don't want to clutter it up. I also want ALL the contact info in one location. The front and back has a matte finish and is only black and white for a clean simple look.

Front:

I then decided that this go around I needed to convey some information on the back of the card. Not just all my contact information and this time my website/Facebook pages, but also the services I provide. Now I realize that it looks a little busy, but I wanted to list as many services as I could to separate me from just someone washing vehicles (no offense to those that just wash vehicles....haha). I'm thinking the back needs a LITTLE color to break things up....maybe give the contact info or website fonts some color? Just unsure since my logo has no color. Any input would be appreciated!

Back:
    From my experience (I handed out 2000 business cards last year) the "list of services" on the back doesn't make a lick of difference. With my new business card I decided to put social media logos on the back to push people to follow me, there isn't really any way to track this but I felt it cleaned up the card. Also I like to have a good amount of blank space on the back to write a note/quote/appointment down. The other thing I would suggest is making the back more symmetrical.. Because how the paint correction list runs into the other column and your contact info is not centered; that will bother ocd people, which should be your ideal client haha
    Finishing Touch Auto (Stayton, OR)
    Ryan Hendricks (Owner) 503-602-8483
    FTA Website

Post Thanks / Like

I have been toying with business card composer for MAC and like what you can do with it. Is anyone else using it and what paper are you using to print out your cards if you are printing them out yourself?
    https://www.facebook.com/newfinishPDLLC/
    Steve Infante, New Finish Columbia 803-553-1782
    Columbia, SC / IG:@newfinishcolumbia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedotmil View Post
    I have been toying with business card composer for MAC and like what you can do with it. Is anyone else using it and what paper are you using to print out your cards if you are printing them out yourself?
    All I can tell ya is, Avery (avery.com) has a bunch of various business card stock. Check out their web site or hit up you local Office Max or similar.

Bill
    In dog beers, I've only had one.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast