autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

This Thursday night - IDA Webinar: How to Protect Yourself with the Vehicle Inspection Form

This Thursday night - IDA Webinar: How to Protect Yourself with the Vehicle Inspection Form

The Vehicle Inspection Form

Date & Time: Thursday, May 18th, 2017, 6:00pm Central time - 7:00pm Eastern Time

Speaker: Mike Phillips, CD-SV, RT

Topic: How and why to use the Vehicle Inspection Form to,

1: Document pre-existing damage so you are not liable.
    2: Match your detailing packages to your customers.
    3: Create a database of customers.
    4: Demonstrate your professionalism and separate yourself from your competition

Certified Detailers: Attending this webinar earns Certified Detailers 1 credit toward recertification.

Technology: Attendance will require an internet connection and ability to connect to GoTo Meeting. Test your computer here. The webinar connection information will be released the week of the event.

Price:

Free for IDA members

$25 for non-members

Non-members who join within 30 days of the webinar may apply the registration fee to membership dues (join the IDA here).

No refunds or cancellations within 48 hours of the event.

Click here to register for this Webinar

Certified Detailers are eligible for 1 credit hour towards re-certification for this event. Once the webinar is finished please complete the Webinar Attendance Roster to request your Certificate of Attendance.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Thursday night - IDA Webinar: How to Protect Yourself with the Vehicle Inspection Form

Another good reason for detailers to join the IDA. Great webinars such as this one coming up.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: This Thursday night - IDA Webinar: How to Protect Yourself with the Vehicle Inspection Form

Awh. I saw this pop up on Facebook today sometime & I thought - Darn time differences!!!

I would like to have attended this webinar Mike but alas, this would make it 11am on a busy Friday morning for me down here. One day, one day I'll find some time.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryn NZ View Post
    Awh. I saw this pop up on Facebook today sometime & I thought - Darn time differences!!!

I would like to have attended this webinar Mike but alas, this would make it 11am on a busy Friday morning for me down here. One day, one day I'll find some time.

Aaryn NZ.

Hi Aaryn,

All webinars are recorded and archived so you can watch them later.

There's a huge and growing library of excellent videos on the IDA website for members to watch, learn and succeed from...

Mike Phillips

***Update***

I just finished my Power Point Presentation for this webinar. As I created this presentation from scratch, besides showing you how to use the form I also cover a number of topics that I have written articles on that tie into the topic of using a VIF form.

Including these articles,

The learned skill of turning detailing work down by Mike Phillips

Evaluate the customer first!

A few tips on starting a part-time detailing business

The difference between a swirl and squirrel

Like my real-world classes, I make my webinars fun and animated. So join in the fun this Thursday night!

Post Thanks / Like

See you there Mike, can't wait!
    Cherry on Top Auto Detailing, Fishkill NY

https://www.facebook.com/CherryOnTopDetailing

Mike Phillips

****Reminder****

IDA Webinar is TONIGHT!

IDA Webinar: How to Protect Yourself with the Vehicle Inspection Form

Date & Time: Thursday, May 18, 2017 6:00pm to 7:00pm CENTRAL TIME

From the IDA

Your IDA Third Thursday Webinar Series is today, Thursday, May 18, 2017, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Central Daylight Time. Your access information is below.
    Be sure to test your computer and internet connection prior to the event by clicking here

Certified Detailers are eligible for 1 credit hour towards re-certification for this event. Oncethe webinar is finished please complete the Webinar Attendance Roster to request yourCertificate of Attendance.

First GoToMeeting? Try a test session:

Click here to test your computer or device

Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    ****Reminder****

IDA Webinar is TONIGHT!

IDA Webinar: How to Protect Yourself with the Vehicle Inspection Form

Date & Time: Thursday, May 18, 2017 6:00pm to 7:00pm CENTRAL TIME

From the IDA

Your IDA Third Thursday Webinar Series is today, Thursday, May 18, 2017, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Central Daylight Time. Your access information is below.
    Be sure to test your computer and internet connection prior to the event by clicking here

Certified Detailers are eligible for 1 credit hour towards re-certification for this event. Oncethe webinar is finished please complete the Webinar Attendance Roster to request yourCertificate of Attendance.

First GoToMeeting? Try a test session:

Click here to test your computer or device

I could of used this form this week This Thursday night - IDA Webinar: How to Protect Yourself with the Vehicle Inspection Form

Sent from my SM-N920V using Autogeekonline mobile app

Mike Phillips

***Bump***

Getting ready to start!