So you might be looking at this slightly the wrong way... Hear me out here...

What you did for your dad's truck you are calling a wash. I agree with others that you will never get anybody anywhere to pay $130 for that no matter how good of a job you do (and it looks like you did a really nice job there). We hear the term "full detail" thrown around quite a bit and everybody has a different definition of what that means. For me, it's a wash and wax of the exterior, including wheels/tires, trim, glass, and brightwork, and a basic clean up of the interior, vacuum, wipe down seats / dash / doors and interior glass. You're basically doing something to every part of the car. Now you spent 2 hours doing the wash on your dad's truck. How much longer would it take you to do the basic interior I described and hit the car with spray wax (when I do this type of work I use Optimum Car Wax: excellent price point, nice shine, a little goes a long way and up to 5 months of paint protection. Also safe to use on trim, glass, etc...). I have a few cars that I do this service for once or twice a year, it takes me 2-3 hours and I charge $150 for cars and $175 for SUVs. That's a healthy hourly breakdown and in the end, it's more profitable per hour than the bigger paint correction jobs I do. I'm also in the same boat of working 48-60 hours a week and just do this on the side for a bit of extra cash and cos I enjoy it. I'm not going to spend my free time though if it doesn't pay off though.

I personally won't clay a car if I don't plan on polishing it after. I've marred a few cars doing this and it's not something I'll do again. Any time I plan on taking a machine to paint, it goes above a "full detail" and enters the realm of paint correction and those are priced a lot higher because of the time, materials, equipment and experience required to do that type of work.

Where on Long Island are you? My parents and all their friends are in Oceanside and the surrounding towns, maybe I can send them your number if you want to PM it to me here?