autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Garage Detailing Advice

Quote Originally Posted by sweatthedetails View Post
    Not getting the interior excessively wet and using this usually has things dry super quick. I just move it around the car with me and its small enough to take when I'm mobile. It also double to cool me down on hot days while I'm in a hot car. Most of my clients have no issue leaving their cars with me when it's a big job, some leave it for multiple days. There has been a few times after they drop off I will give them a ride home but I NEVER will drive their cars.

Shop-Vac 1032000 Mighty Mini Air Mover https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0043235K8..._zas2xbVSFGC6G
    This looks handy. How exactly do you use it to dry the interior? Do you have it like on a chair outside the vehicle blowing inward or placed somewhere inside the vehicle? It looks handy but im having trouble figuring out how to use it without constantly moving it from the floor to the seats and constantly shifting its direction etc. I considered buying a space heater like ive seen some place inside the far but i fear that might get hot on the outside and damage wherever its placed. I use a steamer but never delt with waiting till dry. Id simply detail and tell the customer to put on the heat for a while to help speed up the drying but never actually seen how long it took. My interiors dont get that wet but if im working a stain that area can usually get wetter. Normally after folex or similar and steaming they're usually left between damp and wet.

Post Thanks / Like

Garage Detailing Advice

If I'm drying the floor I flip it upside down in the seat. If I'm drying the seat I put it on the arm rest in the front or change sides in the rear. I've been playing with the idea of hanging it from the head rest with a belt. If you get it blowing where you want it dries the area very quickly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234