autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Polish angel.... swirl help

This is precisely why i am going to polish only my roof and spoiler before i take my car in to have the roof and spoiler wrapped, just to give them a perfect surface to wrap. I will polish and coat the rest of the car after i get the wrap done. I would lose my mind if i coated my car and they swirled it all up right afterwards.

Shawn

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Polish angel.... swirl help

Quote Originally Posted by Kinalyx View Post
    This is precisely why i am going to polish only my roof and spoiler before i take my car in to have the roof and spoiler wrapped, just to give them a perfect surface to wrap. I will polish and coat the rest of the car after i get the wrap done. I would lose my mind if i coated my car and they swirled it all up right afterwards.

Shawn
    Yeah I'd be hella pissed!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Polish angel.... swirl help

Quote Originally Posted by Kinalyx View Post

Shawn
    If they're dumb enough to somehow mess up the remaining panels on your vehicle once they're done wrapping the roof and spoiler, what makes you think they'd be competent enough to make it through the prep [light dust off, because it doesn't take long for dust or worse to possibly happen on any surface. It doesn't matter if it's polished to perfection that same morning, a simple gust of wind into the shop and you have dust]

The only real solution is prevention, that means getting it through the person in charge's head that they better not wash or touch any other parts of the vehicle. Don't be too shy to speak up for what's important to you. It sure beats the aggravation of them messing up and you Still not having the guts to complain about it and have it fixed somehow.

You have to speak up for yourself if/when they screw things up. There's no sense in eating it... If you paid for services, then they need to at least try to help the situation somehow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12