autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Use of old products

I'm really new to ceramics and now have the next logical questions ready to go! (1st post under "2nd clay barring needed?)Now that I got my 2000 mile Ram ceramic coated with wolfgang PROFI, with pretty darn good results, I am wondering what to do with all my old products. I would rather not have to buy a box full of dedicated synergistic products if I don't really have to. Obviously, buying new stuff is better than ruining my recent coating.
    I have all sorts of Leno's "Radiant" coating and a small boatload of TW "Ceramic 3in1 Detailer", TW "Ceramic spray coating" and Griot's "ceramic speed shine". (yeah, I tried the cheap stuff 1st) 3 different products on 4 cars. Can I use these products as a waterless wash over my wolfgang ceramic without destroying or significantly reducing its longevity? Or, of course, hose down the truck and blow dry if real dirty before using these left over products?
    I want to thank everybody in advance for your input.
    Everyone's time is valuable and I appreciate you using yours to help me.
    Also , why does it say "welcome redeye 797" at the top of the page but when I go to "submit post" it tells me I'm not logged in and I have to start over? uhg

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Use of old products

I have held on to all of my old pre-coating era products and find them valuable from time to time. There have been plenty of times when I've run into scenarios when having a sealant of spray product in the garage has come in handy.

If nothing else, you can use the spray sealants on your wheels to help make them easier to clean.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

3. Thanks redeye797 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Use of old products

With all those products being ceramic based, I don’t see why you couldn’t use those as topper for your coating if you wanted to.

Sent from my iPad using AGOnline
    2014 Ford Mustang GT Track Pack-Black
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab 4x4- Summit White

5. Thanks redeye797 thanked for this post