autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: LSP for Weekend Only Cruiser?

Any update? Beautiful car. The first product that popped into my head was Collinite 915 or Pinnacle Souveran. Then there is the DoDo Juice lineup as suggested. I’ve never used Polish Angel products but damn do they get rave reviews for cosmic and high gloss.
    2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
    1999 Camaro Z28

2. Likes Craig Encinitas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LSP for Weekend Only Cruiser?

Quote Originally Posted by JDGolden View Post
    I’ve never used Polish Angel products but damn do they get rave reviews for cosmic and high gloss.
    *cough cough*

High Gloss*

*Most reflective product I’ve used.

4. Likes BudgetPlan1, dgage, JDGolden, opie, PaulMys liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PDC View Post
    Just finished 2-stage correction on a black old-school base coat / clear coat painted hot rod. Looks better than I had expected. I will have paint film installed behind all 4 wheels, and strategically on the spoilers and front nose where rock ships are most likely to occur. Then I need to decide on LSP. This car will see fair weather only cruising and trips to local shows. I am considering skipping a true Ceramic Coating on this car.

I have installed consumer grade ceramics with good results. But I have found that unless you go with a true self-healing coating like Feynlab, any ceramic you can order and install yourself will show fine scratches and toweling marks over time. (I am unaware of any self-healing coating that is available to the consumer market … yet) Then, your only option is to physically remove the coating with with a compound, re-correct and re-coat. I am at that place with the wife’s black SUV which gets all the hard climate duties in our house. It still looks good from 10 feet, but needs to be completely redone.

I’m thinking for a true garage queen, any of the new(er) SiO detail sprays will provide plenty of gloss and protection and allow for super easy, fine polish only spot touch-ups along the way.

Any thoughts welcome.Attachment 74881Attachment 74882Attachment 74883
    Polish angel BLACK WULFENITE, High Gloss, Cosmic Spritz or CENTURION is what i would use.

I haven't used an extensive list of fine polishes, around 4 or so but my choice would be gyeon primer. I seen rapidwaxx still bead nicely after 4-5 mths on my fathers car that i used gyeon primer has the polish. I waited overnight to apply rapidwaxx. Heck if you want to keep in the family pick up polish angel's primer. Not the spritz however.

6. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Encinitas View Post

High Gloss

*Most reflective product I’ve used.
    Man i need a special interest vehicle so i could justify pirchasing some polish angel products to try lol. Holy smokes does that look good!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Man i need a special interest vehicle so i could justify pirchasing some polish angel products to try lol.
    Nah...I once dumped a layer of Kami Infinity Wax + a layer of PA High Gloss Paste + Kami Overcoat + PA HIgh Gloss Spritz on my wifes daily driver 2016 Honda Civic.

It was fun but pointless, nothing visually earth shattering all jumbled together...less woulda been more.

9. Thanks opie thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Nah...I once dumped a layer of Kami Infinity Wax + a layer of PA High Gloss Paste + Kami Overcoat + PA HIgh Gloss Spritz on my wifes daily driver 2016 Honda Civic.

It was fun but pointless, nothing visually earth shattering all jumbled together...less woulda been more.
    Cosmic over OC on black still at the top of my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456