autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

other use for amazing roll off ?

thinking of getting ARO to do my tires & wheels. also I'm thinking about using it for the trim around my windshield. it seems to be a hard rubber type molded channel that the window sits in.I keep my truck parked outside under my deck year round. and when it rains & snows their's constant dripping on my vehicle. and I've noticed that the trim that holds the window in, is getting stained. looks like it's moldy & almost scaly(like moss). so I guess my question is will this stuff do the job ? also would it be safe for windshield & paint if I spray it ? any other product I can use that'll be safe for windshield & paint ? I'm also looking for something easy to use, such as a spray on product. thanks.
    Carlo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: other use for amazing roll off ?

I never had much luck with anything I used it on. Just seemed like a mediocre product that was nasty to breath if you sprayed it. I also wouldn't use it with out gloves.

I'm using it up as a fiberglass shower cleaner. It does a decent job there.

I once posted on a disappointing items you have bought thread about it. No one came on to correct me or tell me where they had success with it. So, unless you have a fiberglass boat that you clean regularly, I would suggest you move on to another product.

Post Thanks / Like

No boats here, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I also use it on black plastic bumper trim, seems to do a good job getting in all the little patterns. Love it for wheels and tires.
    'Cause there's just something women like about a pickup man.
    Rich

Post Thanks / Like

It is a decent cleaner but I would not recommend using it on paint full strength. Ive seen it etch boat paint to where the streaks where it ran down the hull would not come out with a buffer.

Post Thanks / Like

I have had 100% success with it when diluted properly with water. I've degreased engines, cleaned tires & wheels, nasty lawn furniture, greasy stove tops, and on and on. It's one of those products that's my go to for cruddy jobs that need serious cleaning. It's not inexpensive so the value may not be there but it has worked without fail for me so the cost is worth it.
    Rick....now in North Texas

7. Likes Goonie75 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess for 13 bucks I can give it a try. maybe saturate a rag and then go around the windshield wiping the trim. If it won't take off that scaly moss it'll be good for other things.
    hmardown

Post Thanks / Like

I've been using it for years and always have a gallon on hand. The uses are endless and it has always worked very well for me. Like others have said it works great in the shower, cleaning the black mildew off the house roof or siding. Wheels , tires and engine along with calipers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by machz View Post
    I've been using it for years and always have a gallon on hand. The uses are endless and it has always worked very well for me. Like others have said it works great in the shower, cleaning the black mildew off the house roof or siding. Wheels , tires and engine along with calipers.
    thanks, machz I'm going to give it a try. like I said my truck parked under the deck is giving me issues. I even get that green slime on some of the deck. it's funny how it only shows up on the trim that the windshield sits in.
    hmardown