Quote Originally Posted by charlestek View Post
I spoke with Justin today, I agree he is highly qualified. It really only makes sense to get a 3 year coating if I do it. I have to weigh my finances. I had totaled the brand new 2017 Accord I got last June and then bought a 2018 Camry SE from the insurance because I no longer fit into the 2018 Accord. The 8 speed transmission in the Camry with a 4 and the terrible, slow throttle response from it and the extreme coffee grinder sounding exhaust above 3,000 rpm (mentioned by all auto magazine reviewers) made the car totally unpleasant to drive. So I sold it at a huge loss after having it only 2 months and got the used low mileage black 2017 Accord Sport SE.
Sweet pick for a car but...sorry...Ugh black in that car...I got the SMR and the paint is ugh too. Looks good but Lordy it’s hard to keep nice. I think the longevity of the coating is irrelevant on that car...unless you got way better washing skills than me, the thing will likely need corrected again in 12 months or less. I don’t see it possible making it 3 years

This doesn’t take anything from Justin cause his work is on point for sure just the whole 3 year thing kills me. If it was the silver or white I could see maybe not being that noticeable over time but the blue, black, both reds are pretty awful in these cars for showing anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk