Is this stained or worn leather?

I cleaned up the seats yesterday with Gyeon leather cleaner mild and noticed this today, these patches along the seams. I don't remember seeing it before like this.

I followed instructions of product:
Sprayed cleaner onto brush, agitated into seat.
Then wiped with dry microfiber cloth.
Then wiped with damp microfiber cloth.

One thing though, which come to think of it is likely what could have contributed to this is that in the morning the car was in the sun and the seats were rather hot when I went to clean them. With the sun baking on the seats i think the seats got too hot and the product dried up inside rather quickly while I was agitating the seat. I worked small areas and didn't let the product dry.

Looked like water staining at first but closer inspection I can see the leather texture is different. Makes me think this is worn patches on the seat. It is 170k km after all.

I also followed up with Gyeon leather care after a few hours but it made no difference to the patches.

Is this leather seat stain or worn along the stitches ?-seat-p2-jpeg-jpg Is this leather seat stain or worn along the stitches ?-seat-p-jpeg-jpg Is this leather seat stain or worn along the stitches ?-seat-d-jpeg-jpg